27

(a/n: they fuvking dropped it minutes ago and im not shocked about being shocked seeing what they brought for us this time.
-felix choked me with that hell voice
-jisung frickin rapped it with his life onto it.
-bangchan's vocals is still underrated
-that bridge part is what I live for.
-the main chorus beat was amazing as always.

this chapter is not a smut...... hehehe😆😆)

minho's eyes fluttered open, but closed it again when the blinding sunlight peered through the huge Windows.
minho's hands roamed around his side, looking for the younger, but found only a pillow there.

his eyes opened again. no one in his sight, just some clothes folded neatly on the side table and everything super clean in the room.
odd, becuz minho remembered the room was pretty messy the other night.

'my cute wifey' he grinned to himself, when he realised it must've been his sungie.

he put on a shirt and shorts and went down to look for breakfast.
his lips curled up in a smile when he saw jisung making waffles for breakfast, for the whole family.

jisung slipped the freshly-made waffles in another plate, but his ass said 'no!' and his knees wobbled and the waffle fell on the floor. it was the second time he dropped the food, due to the crappy pain in his butt.

jisung frowned and cursed, "you stupid ass! let me live, will ya??? pain me another time!!! I wanna finish this😑"

"is it that painful?"

jisung's eyes widened and the crackhead, he is, thought it was the waffle that talked.

"c-can y-you s-speak???" he pointed the spoon to the smashed waffle on the ground, his body shivering at the thought of talking to a living waffle.

minho suddenly laughed hard, which caught the squirrel off guard and jumped up on the counter. while the older was trying to figure out what the hell goes on in the younger's mind.

time skip to few months later

"........ this school has taught me a lot, and I thank everyone, my schoolmates, all the teachers, especially Mr. Jung, who once saved me from a 3hour detention. all the other staff and headmaster, mr. kim......

for all the freshers of this year, I wanna prefer you all to definitely try the school canteen's boba. it's the best...
I hope everyone to have a great high school experience in this school, cuz I absolutely had one here.......

so that's all. thank you!"

everyone cheered with claps and whistles, while the only significantly audible to the graduated boy was the cheerful seal-claps of this specific person, aka han jisung.

"daddy!" whispered jisung, jump-hugging the older tightly like a bear.

"how was my speech?" minho asked, adjusting his graduation hat and cape, when the younger broke the hug to leave a kiss in the older's nosetip.

everyone came to know that minho and jisung were dating when felix screamed it in the cafeteria, as a dare, he was asked to do.

poor minsung, who never liked drawing attention, were all over in the school's internet for total three weeks.
the couple was a very unexpected ship, that's why it gained for attention. some were jealous, some were angry, some were happy and some were supportive. but none of the two cared.

they became open-boyfriends after a month and seeing them being all lovey-dovey in the middle of the cafeteria during lunch break became common. and their cheesy pickup lines for each other was their signature couple-thing.