13

jeongin's pov

Chan asking me out was to be the cherry on top. my whole week was the best week of my life. my dad got discharged from the rehab, and now is 100% not an alcoholic (we missed him) . my older brother got admissions in the university he wanted and now Chan asked me out on a date.

my life can't get any better. I wish everything goes on as perfect as like now.

I closed the door, a huge smile plastered on my face. I swear I'm not pretending it, its just out of real happiness I was feeling.

I wore a black turtle neck, a white denim jacket upon it and to finish it up, white jeans and checked vans.

Chan was already waiting for me outside. he wore all black except a whit tee. coincidence? maybe but our outfits matched each other's. was it destiny? i chuckled at my own thought and sat on board in his car, and left together with him.

a simple movie date, then to an amusement park, chatting at the cafe and returning home at dusk.

it was a typical date, yet it was so special to me. I don't really appreciate thinking too much out of the box. thus the simple date was just perfect to me.

"thanks hyung~"

"I hope you liked the date" a nervous smile on his face.

"I really love the date. will there be a next time?"

"yessssss, I mean only if you'd want to come-"

*peck*
"i'd love to, hyung~"

I jogged towards the door of my house and waved back to Chan before entering the house.

Chan just stood there flustered in the roadside, as he made a very high jump out of excitement when he realised i gave him an actual pack.

i giggled as I looked at my hyung, from the living room window, him leaving in his car, pure happiness spread across his smile.

"innie? is that you? I saw a boy with you this afternoon in the cafe. is that your boyfriend?? I mean you could've introduced him, yknow. I'm your mom😑"

"and I oop-" jeongin mumbled, sitting on the kitchen island as i started to tell my story.

no one's pov

'good night hyung~'
he typed happily and drifted off to sleep.

'sleep tight, you too!❤' a message popped up, but innie was far from awake.

(a/n: hey! update! 😊)