24

soon, after seungmin and hyunjin left, the three waited patiently. a girl came walking on the runway, she has s-shaped body figure. a lot of guys and a couple of girls drooled over her. some whistling.

she walked away and a small body came out of the back area. he walked out confidently and waved at the crowd. there were more applauds for the boy, than the girl earlier.

he gave his foxy smile, to a certain boy who was staring back at him.

"hey hyung! Felix and jisung are coming out next..." jeongin assured minho and changbin, who nodded back.

"channie hyung~ I haven't had dinner yet. mom-dad won't be home till the day after tomorrow. can we go eat first? I'm starving" jeongin asked, his stomach made a growl suddenly and he blushed. he wished the older hadn't heard it due to the loud music but unfortunately, he did.

"I guess I can't deny to that now, can i?" chan chuckled and the younger blushed harder.

jeongin didn't mind walking out in the outfit to go get dinner. actually, the older appreciated his confidence and loved the boy's innocence.
the boy seemed experienced in walking with heels, but chan didn't ask anything.

Chan was about to take his first bite of his steak when jeongin spoke up, making him freeze right there.
"hyung I wanna have sex with you!"

*cough* * cough*
"w-what did you say??"

"I want you to take my virginity channie..."

"b-but I think w-we should wait, innie! you're still young and I don't want you to regret about this in future."

jeongin was annoyed now. him, being the youngest in the group, didn't mean he was still a baby?

he angrily snapped,"I don't know what's wrong with you lot. I'm not a baby. I'm 17, soon turning 18. I've lived weeks without my parents. i know how to take care of myself. And I know I can trust you with my life. why dont you just believe me, hyung???"
jeongin was hurt. his eyes were starting to brim with tears.

"hey! hey! innie, I didnt mean to hurt you. i know you can take care if yourself. i trust you too. but I'm scared that if we somehow broke up in future, than you might regret everything we did together." chan explained, he was hurt too.

"but hyung, I love you and I promise I won't regret it."

"innie~ I've seen a lot of people, not really ending up pretty badly after they lost their virginity. and I don't want that to happen to you. look, you're the youngest among us that's why we care about you so much. don't think we're underestimating you." chan said as he hugged the tearing boy.

"hyung~ please~ I really can't take it anymore. i swear I've thought about it and already considered its consequences. and I am sure about it. please lets do it....."
his shiny big eyes made the older nervous.

"first eat up your dinner, foxie~!"

*at jeongin's house*
"you really sure, innie?"

"quit it already, hyung. i told you I'm sure. now go sit on the chair in my room, I'll show you something and you're gonna love it."

jeongin pulled down his boots, and quickly went to the bathroom. he did liked the outfit he wore on the runway, but it wasn't his style at all. he changed into the outfit he had already prepared and kept ready for the right time. he wore his cologne, put on some Apple lip gloss and stared into the mirror.

 he wore his cologne, put on some Apple lip gloss and stared into the mirror