26

(a/n:
minho is BOLD.
jisung is underlined.
a random girl and thoughts are italics.)

minho sneakily snaked his hands around  jisung's waist, as he came walking to the corner where changbin and minho were standing...

"felix's next..."
he said, his small soft hands, resting on veiny hands of the older.

"you shouldn't have looked like a feast, now I think imma punish you for that. hm?"
minho whispered, and changbin just smirked at the two, in front of him.

changbin looked for felix, but when he turned back to the couple, they were already huddling to the dance fall.

"sungie~ I don't know how to dance..."
minho tried walking back, lying to jisung, becuz he didn't wanted attention, in the middle of a club, half filled with drunk people. but jisung insisted.

"no~ daddy~ sungie wants daddy to dance with him..."
he pouted.

minho sighed and pecked the younger, "ok, but stay with me, alright? you're drunk..."

the older had guessed jisung was drunk, becuz the younger was tripping on his steps again and again..... and he was calling him daddy in front of everyone.

"but I'm not drunk, daddy..... see, sungie is perfectly-"
the younger was trying to sound confident, and assure the older by doing the cutest 'floss', but his body was jiggling, so he almost lost his balance.
"-fine"
he finished his sentence.

"yeah!? so much for being not drunk."
minho chuckled at the younger.

"but I still wanna dance, daddy~"
jisung whined.

minho sighed again, defeatedly.
"turn around and stick your body to me, lean on me, ok? don't move far from me..."

jisung jumped happily, and did what was told to him.
he leaned on minho, his head slightly resting on minho's sideface.

minho swayed along the music and jisung's hips, which were stocked to minho's moved too, involuntary.

his hands were cupped by the bigger hands of the older, their feet moving slowly.....

"I love you, daddy~"
jisung said, his eyes closed.

"daddy loves you too, sungie"
minho fell in love again, with the sub-space jisung.

"really???"
minho asked, shocked at the girl sitting on the seat beside him.

"yeah! I told him I wasn't into humiliation kink, but he still did it. i got angry and just left him hanging there. he's probably jerking off himself right now."
the blonde girl took another huge gulp from the bottle she was holding.

minho laughed at her. she was actually frustratedly drinking in the bar area, when minho took a seat beside her. she started ranting about his boyfriend, and minho had nothing to do, so he just listened.....

jisung came out of the restroom, after doing his business, he went to the bar area, where the older was.
before, he could call his boyfriend's name, he noticed a blonde girl.

minho was laughing with the girl, this view enraged jisung. he trusted the older but he was still tipsy from before, so the anger just bubbled unintentionally.

jisung stormed to them, but when the older gave a cute eye-smile, he just melted.

"hey, babe. come here"
minho motioned the younger to come sit on his lap.