3

minho's pov (the same day)

"gosh, where is my phone???" as I heard Felix yell in the doorway, searching for his iPhone at 6:30 AM!!!!!
"I swear to God FELIX IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP, I'M GONNA RIP YOUR THROAT!" I yelled from my room becuz he frickin disturbed my early morning daydreams.
"sorry not sorry" he yelled back.
"piece of shit!" I mumbled.

now it's 6:30
since I don't have anything to do, I thought of heading school early.
i sighed.
my sweet morning was already ruined by my damn brother, I'm not happy
but what can i do, I still love him.
I slid my fingers through my slightly-curly locks as I swept down my king sized bed.
I slowly trotted to my bathroom, which is attached to my room. while brushing my teeth, I swept away to daydreaming again.
it wasn't the first time but actually it became my habit to daydream while brushing. my thoughts are pretty random.
so one time I am thinking about how i will be spending the day, or the other time I decide what I should gift my best friends and family this Christmas, or what I should wear to the next halloween
but I guess today was different, since I suddenly started to think about my love life. it's pretty awful.
I've already tried dating a lot of people, but I always end up unsatisfied.
I have dated hwang's sister yeji and a boy named donghyuck but I never experienced true love.
I'm confused now. becuz dad and uncle decided that as soon as me and Felix graduate from school, we both have to take care our father's business. and if we dont find a partner till then, they are going to arrange our marriages, with whoever they like.
I know its kinda unfair, but I understand their responsibilities and duties and plus, they're getting old.
Felix and I agreed already.
but the problem is we haven't started serious-dating.
as for now let me tell you about felix's crush, its changbin. I once read his diary secretly, poor felix, he's whipped for my best friend. I frowned when I tried to figure who was going to be the top and the bottom. if changbin isn't the top then I don't know , istg I once saw him naked while he was showering after we both were done gyming (I swear I didn't mean to walk into him intentionally👉👈) but I ain't lying to you all bitches, HE HAS A NICE😶 BODY. (and plz don't make me start with his you-know-what thing, its huge, that's all)

'ohkhay!!! ohkhay!!!
let's stop overthinking and get ready for school quickly.' I mentally slapped myself to think that. after brushing, I took a quick shower
(a/n: sorry, to those who brush their teeth after shower.😳)

I went downstairs to get myself my favourite cereals, and met my uncle reading the newspaper.
"morning uncle!"
"good morning, minho" he smiled as he set his papers down as if he was already expecting me to show up like he wanted to talk to me.
I grabbed the cereals from the cabinet and poured milk in the bowl before adding the crunchies. (a/n: sorry guys, but I prefer milk before cereals. LOL😂)
I sat down beside him, and started eating.
" you remember the deal right?"
"huh?" I asked, not expecting a question out of nowhere.
"you and Felix should start looking for partners. your dad and I will soon get retired, y'know?"
"oh. that. oh. oh yeah. um.... we're trying" I replied as i trailed off at the end of sentence.I didn't wanted to disappoint them but I was losing hope of getting a perfect life-partner.

"g'day guys! what you both talking about?" Felix surprised us both as he came into the dining hall, with his usual cheery smile.
"not much, yongbokkie~" i teased
"don't call me that, hyung~" he said as he pouted and took a seat beside me.
"okie, lil'bru" I munched on another bite of my cereals.

"bye uncle~ bye dad~" I said as I left my house heading to school on my car. it was a nice car not very expensive, becuz I didn't wanted attention.
I drove while I listened to the famous tiktok beat 'Sunday best' as it was pretty mood- lifting song.
Felix and I drove separately cuz we had different circles of friends.

as for today, I picked up my friends one by one, I had already messaged them that I was going to be early today. i loved my friends, they were what i called 'my true friends' as they did not care about my wealth and still treat me as a friend would treat his friend.
we all reached the school. I parked my car in the student's car lot, and we all entered the building. Chan and hyunjin were popular at school, as one was the school-topper, and the other was a model. well..... changbin is an e-boy, conserved and socially awkward, but is a whole sweetheart and caregiver from inside. and I am a typical student, average marks, pretty face, dancer, and one of the school's basketball team.

ok. enough of introductions.
as we were walking down the hallway, some typical fangirls and fanboys screamed, probably most of them for hyunjin, and some others for us three.
we didn't care as we kept walking. at a distance I saw a boy walking past some lockers as he bumped into someone. I guess he was new as he quickly apologizes non-stop. the other boy who he walked into was probably felix as I identified his bag, which was hanging onto his right shoulder.

"cute" I muttered with a slight smile but kept walking with my group towards the cafeteria.
but I didn't realise whether I was complimenting my brother's fall as cute or the squirrel-like boy who was apologising adorably. idk.
I shrugged as my gang plopped themselves at the usual cafeteria table.

I am not good at keeping my mouth shut so I turned to changbin and asked, enough loudly for all four of us to hear,
"what do you think about my brother?"
"w-what?" as his face showed his shocked look.
"Lee felix, duh?!"
"oh. him. but what should i think of him?"
he had a tiny pinch of blush on his cheeks when I mentioned the name.
'I knew it' i thought.

"I don't know. he just seems attracted to you." I replied as I kept it cool.
changbin didn't replied to that, just nodded slightly.

at lunch, I saw the same squirrel like boy sitting among my brother's friends. I kept glancing at him time to time as if I was examining and trying to take all his features. he had a cute gummy smile, puffy cheeks and soft pink lips. his body was slim and thin, he, perhaps resembled a cte kawaii girl. i wondered what's his name was.

plus, every now and then, I somehow notice felix also giving quick glances over to our table. and I'm 100% sure who he's looking at.

'oh boy!' this is going to be a long day.

(a/n: hey guys! another update.
hope you all are doing fine and stay safe y'all !!!
please vote and comment. thank you😙)