25

there came out jisung, catwalking as confident as a professional model. his squirrel gummy smile put on full show.

minsung got lost in the crowd, and changbin was left alone there.

after a skinny girl walked down, the boy showed up, his 'tinyy' hands waving at the cheers he got.
felix's boots had a thin strap that was connecting it to his leather shorts, giving priority to the tender, white, soft thighs of the younger.
his cold-shouldered top highlighted his pretty shoulders. the netted-overtop didnt exactly hid the collarbone, which instead, enhanced the look.

his earrings dangling and adding a silver glow to the whole. his orange-pink hair was styled to the side, and his makeup was perfect.....

the sweet scent of the younger came lingering to changbin's senses, as he realised his boyfriend was walking to him.

"you look beautiful, babe" changbin complimented, his hands slided around felix's petite waist.

he pulled the boy closer, their faces only inches apart.

"you look hot too, binnie~"
a sly smile on felix's face, his face still pink from blushing to the older's earlier comment. changbin was wearing a white button up, black ripped jeans and some accessories.

"look, how pretty you are, how perfect you look in those dresses. you don't know how much I already wanna destroy you."
he whispered seductively in felix's ear.

they both danced on the dance floor, some romantic music was being played and changlix was savouring their each and every moment, together.
felix's hands were wrapped around the older's neck. their foreheads together, their happiness at the highest. changbin's hands moving too as felix moved his hips, along the melody.

they saw minsung a few foots away. they, too, dancing melodiously, beside other couples. some heteros and some homos. this club was lgbtq+ supportive, which is written on neon board outside the club.
they were thankful that this didn't allow any homophobic actions. and due to this, this club is pretty famous among everyone, no matter their gender/sexuality.

the bass dropped again, and a sexy song was playing now.

felix quickly took the opportunity and turned around, his back sticked to the older's chest. his hips started swaying to the music.
the older smirked, his hands, more specifically his fingertips slowly gliding on the younger's exposed tummy.

"I want you to do it with your shirt on?"
Felix said as he grabbed the cuffs of the white shirt, the older was about to remove.

changbin just smirked. his hands slowly took out all the clothing on the younger.
Felix tried to hide his skinny body, but the other grabbed both his wrists with a hand and the the other hand on the car seat to hold himself up.

he slammed his lips on the younger. felix's hands were trapped above his head. he couldn't believe he was going to lose his v-card in a car. (changbin's car)

the older rolled his groin on the younger's panty. an unholy moan left lix's mouth.
changbin's hand left felix's wrists when he felt he wasn't struggling anymore, so his fingers slided down and pinched one of the nipples.

"a-ahh!!!!" screamed felix.

"keep quiet, hun! I haven't even started....."
'THAT WAS SEXY!!!' felix internally screamed and fangirled over the older's deep growl.

he couldn't stop himself so he rolled his hips upwards to get more friction to his aching cock.
'well sex in a car ain't that fun' he thought. but soon, his eyes rolled back, as the older grabbed his dick, moving the black panty aside.

"uuhh.... o- oh- s-shit!!! binnie, I'm c-close......"

"close??? this soon, babe???" changbin mocked.

Felix nodded furiosly, trying to keep it in as much as possible.

"turn around!" changbin ordered and Felix swore, if he heard that growl from changbin again, he won't be able to stop his climax. but he did what he was asked.
his knees and his right cheek on the seat, tiny hands trying to spread his buttcheeks, so that the older can see his hole.

"eager, aren't we???" changbin smirked and bent down to lick the tiny hole.

"let's see..... my babyboy isn't really innocent like he looks, is he?" changbin asked, "who did you think of while playing with yourself?"

"o-only y-you, d-daddy..." Felix moaned out, the tongue licking and pumping in and out of his needy hole, was enough to make him cum at the spot.

when changbin thought he was enough slick, he bent over the floor of the car, to pick out a box, beneath the passenger's seat.

he picked out his favourite flavoured condom, and rolled it on. this whole time, Felix was staring at the older's built body. oh how much he used to wish those arms would choke him, when he was a fresher in high school. he had a crush on changbin, since that day when minho had called changbin for a sleepover.
he accidently entered minho's room, and changbin was set on the bed, shirtless, scrolling through his phone. the way he talked, the way he motions, the way he looked like he didn't care shit, was all that made him go crazy since then.

changbin's shirt's button were all open, his abs and toned arm muscles were visible from the see through fabric. and his dick was what felix called- ideal and perfect from every way possible.

it was long, thicc and rock hard. while the younger's dick was nearly palm-sized. the older found it impossibly cute.

"I'm not preparing you since you've already did that for me, I assume"

Felix nodded shyly, his tiny hands were lightly stroking his tiny cock.

"my sweet naughty baby!" changbin cooed, "now, if it hurts really bad, say 'pizza'"

"o-okay!" the younger answered.

Felix made a cute small gasp, as he felt the older enter. he had played with dildos, but a real cock was impressively 1000 times better. his own cock twitched and he came right then. but changbin hadn't even started properly.

"so early, already? do u wanna stop, pie?"

"n-no... p-please, m-more....." Felix was sensitive yet he wanted to continue.

changbin smiled at the cute response, he leant down and kissed the younger's nape.

he thrusted in and out, the car slightly moving too.
the car was still parked in the club' parking lot, which was fortunately deserted.
Felix was whimpering, enjoying the non-comparative pleasure.

"a-ah..... daddy. i-I'm closeee....." Felix face scrunched up against the car seat, his ass grinding on changbin's cock, trying to get as much access as possible

"can y-you hold it a b-bit, pup, daddy's close too."

few more thrusts and changbin grabbed felix's shaft from behind. he started to stroke him and pound into him at an incredible speed. his free hand choking the younger, to increase the pleasure.

"now!"

Felix hit his second climax and screamed, "dddaaadddyyyyy" while changbin shot his cum on the condom.
(lmao😂)

changbin didn't hit the younger's prostate on purpose, thought to keep it for later.
he knew felix would be sensitive already, since he found that felix 'plays' with himself.

changbin drive the passed-away felix to his own apartment... and they slept together on changbin's comfy bed.

the older squished felix in his arms while sleeping, thinking it was his plushy (which he dearly loves with his life). and the younger just cuddled along, loving the warmth of changbin's death-hugs.

soon, changbin realised he don't need his plushy anymore.......
something, no!!!
someone is more squishier than the soft toy, a.k.a FELIX.

(a/n: my another cringey smut!!! 😅😅
next is MINSUNG!!!
😚😚😚)