8

minho believed Felix but he was scared to ask jisung about the thing. he thought that the younger would freak out if he asked too early. so he just decided to wait for some time.
lucky him, they had to meet regularly for the project.

a week later, the 8 'baby photos' (a/n: did I succeed?😝) became closer and were very good feiends now. minho would always steal glances over the squirrel, admiring and uwuing over the said boy's chubby cheeks, beautiful skin, soft lips, hoping to get to know the boy, he clearly had a crush on, he would also ask Felix about his likes and dislikes.

"he's a crossdresser."

"w-what?!!"

Felix can't believe, he again slipped out one of jisung's secret to minho. he quickly facepalmed himself, regretting calling minho to his room. he just wanted an opinion about his look for his first date with changbin.

YES! changbin asked Felix out and Felix would've lies if he said that he wasn't going to faint and scream like a fangirl at the same time.

but now here he was, revealing something he shouldn't have.

"uh-uh. hyung~ just pretend you didn't heard anything what I said right now. i-i need to use the restroom."
saying that Felix left minho.

'ohkhay! I mean I do like crossdressers'
minho thought, apparently not-clean thoughts in his mind.

minho's pov

'I wonder how his thighs would feel like when he rid-'
I snapped out as I got hit by hyunjin on the back of my head.

"what?!" I glared at him.

"I don't think I should even address you as hyung anymore. we've been calling your name for the past two minutes and now you're yelling at me? !" hyunjin scoffed at his 'hyung'

"whatever." I said irritatedly.
we were all sat in the cafeteria to discuss about the project, after school. it was Monday again.

"could you go and check on jisung? he went to restroom a couple of minutes ago but hadn't returned" Felix whispered to me.

"ohkhay"

I wish I could undo what I agreed to cuz now I regret coming for him.

jisung was pinned to a wall by a tall man in the restroom.

'why am I feeling sad and betrayed?'

(a/n:😊)