2

"gosh, i'm tired"
jisung had already shifted to the small room his aunt had rented for him to live in.
let's just say jisung parents left him becuz they were so financially poor that they couldn't afford a living for 3 sons. they took a rough decision and left jisung (the eldest of the 3sons) alone to live by himself, when he turned 15.
the family's neighbour was a kind lady and took jisung in.
however a year later, the lady (referred herself to jisung as his aunt), lost her job and was now living a hard life.
that's the reason why he turned into the fuckboy of the school since he didn't wanted his aunt to worry anymore.
he usually was able to make enough money for his expenses, he wasn't complaining. time passed and soon, jisung was then supposed to change school.

so here he was, in his 'new' one-room apartment. he examined the whole room from the door. it was a pretty big room, in the left side consisting of kitchen and cabinets, while in the right side was a medium sized bed at the corner. some wooden furniture with some cushions and a single door in the other side, which he assumed as the entry to his  bathroom.
soon he had already set all of his belongings in the apartment. he went out to find a part time job. he went to a couple of nearby cafes but had to return disappointed. his last shot was a bakery shop. damn he was so happy to hear there might be a place for him to work. but no. guess what? they never called back.

"I mean I still have my fuckboy job" he said, trying to be optimistic.

"there goes nothing!" he exclaimed as he stepped out of the room and soon out of the old building and towards his new school. I'm not gonna lie but he was not excited about this new school a single bit, cuz he knew he had to continue his not-so-famous job in this school too.
he really hated being called the fuckboy of the school but does he have another choice? I'm gonna be honest... so NO.

he was wearing these-

(mi-an-hae seungmo. just needed your uniform. lol😂)

he was also wearing some light natural makeup. he needed to look good if he needed to lure other students towards him.
after a 10-15 min walk he had reached the school. the school looked pretty good. he passed thru the hall and started looking out for the principal's office to get his new school schedule.
he was looking at the colourful lockers while walking, when he bumped onto someone. he landed hard on his butt, but he was pretty sure it was his own fault for not looking where he was going. so as soon as he heard an 'ouch' from the person he immediately stood up and started apologizing non-stop.
"mi-an-hae jeongmal mianhae" while bowing again and again.
"chill dude!" he heard a deep voice chuckling. he looked at the boy who had also fallen down from the impact of their collision. he half-smiled and lent his hand to the said boy to help him stand up. he examined the boy, looking at his appearance and bag dangling from his right shoulder. he looked cool yet so soft in the uniform. his voice surely was very contrasting to his looks, but in a good way.
"Lee yongbok, or you can call me felix."
jisung was so caught up in his mind that it took him a couple of seconds to understand what the other boy just said to him.
he replied, "oh- uh- I'm. I'm jisung, han jisung."
"new here?"
"huh?"
"I mean are you a new student?"
"oh. uh.  yes. actually its my first day."
"I see" felix replied in an understanding tone. "want a tour?" felix continued.
"um. yeah sure. if you don't mind.?"
"we still have 20 mins to the first period, i can show you around till then."
"ok then" jisung gave his big gummy smile, and Felix smiled back cutely taking jisungs arms and walking away.

"and this is the principal's office, you can get your schedule from her now." felix said as he let jisung go inside the office.
a minute later, jisung came out with his schedule and saw felix left. he sighed and looked at the paper.
"sociology" he said as he worked up his way to the sociology room, which he  remembered when felix showed it to him in his school tour. ( sociology is jisung's fav subject so he remembered the room)
"ma'am  may I come in?" he asked as he was late for the first class.

*jisung's pov*
"oh. come in. you must be Han jisung? "
i nodded and she introduced herself, "I'm ms. choi, your sociology teacher."
she continued, "let me see your schedule."
i passed her my schedule, while I examined the classroom of children. they all were silent. "ms. choi seems to be a strict teacher." i muttered to myself.
then I saw a familiar face, sitting at the fourth bench. he was smiling at me and I smiled back to him, slightly waving my hand too.

"oh! you have almost same combination of subjects as felix and yeonjun have. you can choose between the two." ms. choi suggested as she handed new back my paper.
"I can go with felix since I already met him this morning." i spoke.
"alright then. get a seat beside him, I'll be  starting the class."
i walked up to him and he offered me a seat. "I want to apologise for the morning for leaving you there without informing I was leaving. ms.choi is pretty strict so I had to be on time. sorry" he whispered to me as I took the seat to sit.
"s'okay. i figured she would be strict. and plus, now we're even."
hearing this felix gave me a confused look. i chuckled and said, "I bumped into you?"
felix understood what I meant and soon the class started as we both listened carefully. i guess we both like sociology.

huh! gotcha!!! I was right. his favourite subject is sociology as well as mine.

time passed and I thought maybe life is not so bad. but the reality hit me again that I was running out of money.
but I had to survive somehow. i frowned at the thought of it.

(a/n:hey guys,  summer here!
the next chapter will be minhos story and the one after that will be minsung's first meeting.
i hope you like how this story is going. i know its a pretty-typical minsung fanfic.
but I promise it gets better.
love you all....😙😙😙😙)