6

it was Monday, and no one was in the hallway except minho who was taking out his stationary from his locker when he noticed a similar figure passing by.
it was jisung, looking good as always.
good for minho, it became less awkward between the two after all the 8 had again spent time together on Sunday.

"hey hyung"
jisung greeted bowing slightly as he noticed it was minho.

"hi."
minho said as he looks at the younger who was now opening a locker. he continued,
"you don't need to be so formal. just hyung is fine. anyways why so early?"   minho was curious.

"oh. i dont know. I woke up early I guess."

"I see..."
minho nodded lightly.

"then I'll see you around hyung. byeee"

jisung said and left after quickly throwing two books in his locker.
minho waved at him before he dissappeared behind the doors of the cafeteria. he smiled at the locker which he assumed to be of jisung's.
'his locker ain't far from mine' he thought.

end of school, and most of them were already walking out of school. minho thought jisung left as he saw nobody around the younger's locker, but little did he know that jisung and felix were in detention for pulling out some kind of prank on a fellow student. well. what can we say? they are literally twins.

minho was about to leave too, but suddenly his sight caught some movements around jisung's locker.

he saw a couple of boys doing something there. he just watched them secretly for a few minutes. when the boys left the hallway, minho ran to the locker, which was supposed to be jisung's.

'but what the hell were those boys doing there?'
minho thought as he remembers the boys to be famous for having pervy asses. he was really confused and  curious and wanted to know answers for his questions.
he really wasn't expecting jisung to have illegal connections or something but he couldn't stand the curiosity.

he carefully took out the 3 pieces of paper that were somehow forced into the corners of the locker.
he read out the first slip of paper-

the same place at 5
- 5000 won
-jinhyun daddy
'what the fuck is this???'

he read out the next paper-

soojeon 'mommy' wants you afterschool behind the school
-how about 5800 won?
'this is NOT true?!!'

I'm waiting for you. I'll pay you 10000, let me fuck you for real??
-binsook master <3

'this can't be happening???
jisung is not.
jisungie. is not.
is not the.
not the FUCKBOY?!'

(a/n:   hey guys!
I'm very lazy so I suddenly thought of writing short chapters instead.
I'm really sorry guys!!
please still continue reading😅
It'll be great if you vote my chapters.😊)

strawberryshowergelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें