19

jisung felt the urge to look prettier than usual this time. becuz it was for minho. he wanted to look good and beautiful for his hyung.

the past days after the confession morning, have been quite amusing for the squirrel. he actually agreed for the date, without even thinking twice. he just didn't wanted to break the friendship and trust he had built if things don't work out.

but somehow, in those couple of days, jisung thought, like- a lot.
I MEAN A LOT MORE THAN WHAT HIS PEA-BRAIN COULD HANDLE.

he came to realize his fear of losing trust and Faith, would obstruct his way to finding love. so either way, jisung had to take a risk.

he didn't know if minho and he could work it out together. but he was sure about him liking minho hyung back.

'do I look fine?' the text said.

'OMG! you look like a pretty bitch going to get his man.' jisung read his somewhat-twin's text.

'will he like it?😓'

Felix started typing really hard on his phone,
'godammit!!! I told you he likes these kinds of style and it really matches you too, k?
just look confident and cute. istg he has a daddy-baby kink'

'TMI TMI. that's too personal for now for you to tell me. but anyways thanks for helping😊'
I sent him.

'go now, get your man, sweetie!'

'stop it. bye!'
i texted my last message as I read his last one too, 'ok bye!'

jisung's POV
I wore-

I took one more look at my own body in the mirror

my body ain't perfect. it really needs the curves, I have a small ass, I look too skinny in tight jeans (but this one, felix made me wear to help me 'impress' minho hyung).

I totally look like a malfunctioning malnutritioned worthless boy.

I never liked me. I wish I could change bodies cuz then I would love to switch with felix's. he has pretty curves below his waist, has a nice round ass, he's cute, he's rich, he's liked by everyone, and he never used to be a FUCKBOY.

I feel miserable at these times, when I come to think I'm just a bother to everybody else.

I snapped to reality as I heard my phone rang.
"I already reached, babe, come down."

"hyung~ this is yet our first date, and you're already calling me petnames." i pouted as i seated on the passengers seat of minho's expendive yet not-too-fancy car.

"but I love those names to call you~" minho whined back.

"f-fine but not in public, please?!"

minho squeezed my cheeks,
"and how could i say no to that face."

he started the car as we sped up to god knows where. I glanced over him, he had a cheesy grin on his face.
he wore-

the date was perfect.
I was smiling and laughing and giggling all day. i had a pink blush on my cheeks the whole time, cuz he sometimes made cheesy pickup lines.
(don't blame me I am a fan of pickup lines and romantics)
his face scrunched up, everytime he realised that he forgot half the words in the sentence, and we both would burst out laughing hard.

he took me to a cafe too, which was probably a secret one.

it looked like an old shop from afar but once you enter it, you're more likely to forget the outside world.

there were cloud kind of stuff hanging from the ceiling, light blue lights everywhere. jars of colorful sweets, candies and chocolate decorating the whole shop.

this was a place where you would never want a kid to enter.

it was made like the 'heaven of sweets'.

minho bought me tons of candies and lollipops, becuz he said 'i brought you out for a date, I buy you stuff, so keep your money back to your pocket'
I just replied to him, 'aye aye, sugar daddy'
he jokingly glared at me.

we both had different flavours of coffee in our hands as we walked out the shop, to a nearby park.

(a/n: I don't drink coffee😳 so I know shit about its different styles or flavours or whatever.👐)

"thanks hyung~ I had a really great time with you."

"so maybe another date?"

"ofc hyungie~"

I gave a peck on his cheeks as I ran to the front door of my building.

"see you tomorrow morning, hyung~"
I gave an eye smile to his flustered face, and walked in.

(a/n: this story is going to go smutty after the next chapter. the few upcoming chapters will contain minsung, changlix, seungjin and chanin smuts😅
hope you like the story so far👉👈😶)