31

AN:
AnyGays 'In Life' was a whole new level tho. my fav is 아니(any)... what's yours?

after a year*

"j-jisung... I know we're still pretty young. I know you just turned 18. I know you just finished high school. but I can't help but be possessive whenever you're the topic. this whole year, I was conflicted with myself if i should propose you now or later. I was and am certainly sure that nobody can ever take you away from me. i love you so so much. however, having you by my side should be enough but I couldn't stop myself from wanting to call you, MY wifey. so, would you do this honour and make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?"

"y-yes"

a sad truth*

"bye dad, bye uncle" jisung and Felix rushed out of the door, with their fancy outfits. both looking extra happy when their fianceé/boyfriend agreed for a double dinner-date
(felix and changbin aren't in the ties yet)

"i cant be any more happier for them. I wish they stay like this forever" yeonjun smiled lovingly at the two boys, who just closed the front door before bidding them goodnight.

"I don't think things will change for them. they look so devoted to each other."  mingi smiled too.

"I know they do. but I sense something in your voice" yeonjun turned towards his older brother on the opposite side of the couch.
mingi didn't reply and yeonjun was sure it wasn't about business.

"I w-wish I had t-the chance to s-see and hear my grandchildren. I wish i-i had the chance to hold them before I'm on my d-death bed" mingi stated with a hint of sadness.

little did they know, there was a boy behind the front door, who resembled like a squirrel. a tear slipped and he forgot about the forgotten cardigan he was supposed to get from his room.

"i-is'okay brother. their happiness is what we've always wanted right?" yeonjun coming near to his old-slightly wrinkled brother to comfort him.

mingi smiled at his brother before standing up and going to grab a wine bottle from the personal bar.
"why you sad, junnie~ I don't and will never regret for accepting a sweetheart like jisung as my son in law"

"now that's my hyung." yeonjun followed to the bar happily.

20 minutes into the wine*
"aren't we supposed to take our medicines sleep by now?"

"we should be... jisung's so gonna beat our asses."

"I know. i swear if that boy is the sweetest and caring of all."

"I know. but a scary squirrel when we are late on our meds or checkups"

both giggled at the boy's innocent angry pout whenever the two old men forget to take meds or something.

whereas, jisung was trying to hold back all the emotions for the time being. of course it wasn't his fault that gays aren't able to give birth phenomenally. but it just stung a bit bad due to the vulnerability.

he looked at the man beside him, driving the car to the restaurant. he was rambling about some funny incident happened in his office that week. but jisung was barely listening. he was more lost in the smile of the person he loved truly and the incident that happened before they left the mansion.

tho he managed to smile out through the whole dinner. he couldn't forget it but he didn't wanted to worry his fianceé and the other couple.

*frowning*

byie~
sweets♡~♡