15

minho witnessed the changlix, going into the arcade; seungmin and jeongin pacing to the ice cream shop, as Chan and hyunjin followed behind their crushes.

*pat*
"hyung, you wanna go somewhere?"

minho turned around to see the smol squirrel boy, unimaginably ethereal. he answered,
"not really... do you have any plans?"

"u-uh. yeah. I actually wanted to go to the skincare shop, with Felix. but changbin hyung booked him already I guess."

"k. let's go then."

"wait. you'd join me?"

"I don't actually have anything else to do, so I guess I'll join you."

jisung gave a smile to the hyung as he stepped on the escalator beside him.

jisung felt giddy around minho. he felt some unusual warmth around him, and he liked it.

"hyung, you should buy this too. it smells really nice." jisung advertised his usual shower gel to minho.

"berry blast" minho read the bottle, as he opened the lid and tried to have a smell of the thing.

"like it???" jisung watched him with his expectant doe eyes.

"hmm. it smells like...... you." minho said bluntly, remembering the sweet smell he experiences around the shorter.

jisung blushed at the randomness, not really knowing if it was a compliment or something. he tried to explain,
"of course, it will smell like me, dummy. I use it everyday."

"I like it very much, actually" minho smiled truthfully. tbh, he loves the berry essence the younger would have.

"see! told ya. anyways, what's the one that you use?"

"I actually use Apple flavoured frebeze, honestly" minho said as he gave a nervous laugh in the end.

"seriously???? you use frebreze??? you're damn rich and I thought you'd always use expensive stuff.
maybe that's why I thought your smell is familiar. but I always end up loving it." jisung said all that in 5 seconds, just in excitement, out of the blue.

jisung turned red, becuz he didn't intended to say that much but it was just his habit, to blabber out anything at random moments.

"relax, sung. I mean I don't want my squirrel dying out of breath while he was talking." minho chuckled out.

'my squirrel' jisung thought as he realised the older had just called him his.
minho didn't really understood what he, himself, said. he just grinned at the younger.

(a/n: more minsung chapters ahead!
😁😁😁)