14

the group were in the mall. hyunjin, unconsciously, was staring at the dandy boy, as he was ordering his chocolate mint icecream.

his eyes fixed at the first scoop of cold icecream, as the younger tool it in between his lips and sucked on the spoon, licking up all the cold-sweet taste.

he gulped. dirty thoughts started to form in his mind. the younger's lips looked perfect. hyunjin could notice his light makeup, as they were standing pretty close in front of the counter of the icecream shop. chanin already out of sight.

in no time, a spoonful of icecream made way to the taller's mouth.

"you should ask if you want it too. stop staring and drooling on my eyes-cream, hyung (LOL😂)"

"o-oh s-sorry" hyunjin rubbed his nape out of embarrassment.

"so where to?"

"huh!?"

"jeongin and Chan hyung went GOD knows where, chanbin hyung and lixie flew away to arcade and minho and jisung are away too. so what do we do now?"

"oh, right!......... you have any place in mind?"

"umm. no but we can just roam around and look." seungmin said as his eyes wandered around, another spoonful of icecream making way to his mouth.

hyunjin, just blankly grabbed the younger's wrist and quickly took the scoop of chocolate mint in his mouth.

"YAH!!! that's min-"

"quick Minnie, I wanna explore the mall today" the older cut him off midsentence, walking out the shop. the dandy boy just sighed as he jogged to catch up the older.

'wait a minute! did he just called me 'minnie'. why the hell though?'
seungmin thought, wanting to get angry at the older walking ahead of him, for calling and treating him like a baby. but somehow, the boy wasn't really angry.

usually he did get angry at being treated like a smol boi. but the way hyunjin said it, it just made the younger blush, not knowing where the hell did this shyness suddenly came from.

but he was liking it secretly. 😶😶😶

(a/n: SEUNGJIN!!!!
Imma add more of these..... but now I gotta move back to minsung😉😉😉)