7

"lixie, I have something to ask you..."

Felix turned to his elder cousin-brother, who looked somewhat concerned about something in his head.

"ask it out, hyung~"

"its about jisung"

minho was not willing to be friends with jisung anymore. he wanted to stop dreaming about the boy. he didn't wanted a frickin fuckboy around him.

"so what's it?"

"can we stop befriending jisung???"

"W-WHAT??!! WHY THE HELL FOR?. istg if you are pranking me, imma beat your ass and won't give a shit about your age."

"no i mean it." he was getting irritated.

"but why??? what has he done. he's literally my half braincell. he's so adorable and cute, what did he do to y-" Felix was cut by an angry minho.

"BECUZ HE'S A DISGUSTING FILTHY FUCKBOY. I don't know why I started to like him but I guess he just dreams for money. don't fall for his looks, Lee Felix. I'm warning you. I searched for his history, he was a fuckboy in his last school that's why he was transferred here. I don't want him, luring around us for our cash. people are uglier than you think, lix~  they leave you if you lose all your wealth. and he probably is one of them."

Felix understood everything now. he sighed heavily as he went and sat beside his very-concerned brother.

"hyung~ not everyone is ugly as you think they are." Felix looked in front of him, not really concentrating at the physical things but at what he was about to say.

minho looked at his younger brother, in disbelief. but before he could rant out something else, Felix continued-
"hyung~ you're dumb as well as blind, yknow?...
he's not what you think he is. of course he's a fuckboy, but do you think he has any other choice? he do hates what he does but he's helpless and vulnerable. if you wanna know more, please ask him personally, cuz i think i shouldn't trespass his privacy without his permission.
but please understand this, jisung's life isn't perfect as ours. I swear he's a ball of sunshine and happiness from inside. i sometimes pity him for what he had to go through in his childhood and even now, tho he just needs someone who'll take care of him and love him the most.
I know its been only 3-4 weeks since he came, but I could see the real him. I let him join our group cuz I knew he needed support love and trust. he's the sweetest I promise, you just need to get to know him better."

minho was kinda shocked at how his younger brother was so wise at these stuff and all. but the thing he was more focusing on was how Felix said that he misunderstood jisung.
he watched his younger brother walk away to his room, after patting minho on his back, saying,
"good luck, hyung, and I'm sure he's into you too.😊"

minho couldn't sleep that night. he was so curious about the boy.

'maybe, I still have a chance'

(a/n: hola!!! hope you enjoyed the story!!😁)