29

2 years later,

"I miss you~"

"I miss you too, sugarpie~"

"you sure you won't be there at my graduation?" jisung pouted even tho minho couldn't see it.

"hey sweetie~ I promise I'll make it up to you once I return... I'm bringing gifts for you~" minho answered, knowing perfectly that the younger was pouting from the other side.

"but I just want daddy! I don't need gifts. just me and daddy~" jisung whined cutely.

"I know sungie baby~ daddy wants to be there for you too. I'll be there next week, and I'll give you anything you want" the older said, signing the paper, his assistant was holding up for him, while two other people walked beside him, waiting for their turn to speak to the boss.

"anything~?" jisung smiled evilly.

"y-yeah" minho doubted.
he dismissed everyone before entering his office of busan branch of the company, he inherited.

"you promise you'd give me whatever I want?" jisung asked, excitement clear in his voice.

"umm... yeah? but what're you gonna ask for, creampuff?" minho nervously asked, sitting down on his swivel chair, looking out the at the view of busan skyline.

"that's gonna be a surprise~ if daddy wants to know, then he has to come back early~" jisung demanded.

since felix hadn't graduated yet, all the work was on minho, after his dad and uncle's retirement.
but sadly, some urgent work showed up the week when jisung was going to graduate high school. he was feeling bad, how much he wanted to be with his sungie all the time, especially during those happy moments.

------------------------------------------------------------

"dad, uncle, felix~ I made the dinner. let's eat~" jisung called out for the family...

after jisung moved in, mingi, minho's dad accepted their relationship and asked jisung to call him dad then on. yeonjun, felix's dad was not really fond of changbin, since the said boy had done more skin piercings and some body tattoos, after his graduation... one of it, was dedicated on his love of life, felix.
the tattoo was a pink rose, decorated with off-white pearls, black ribbons and there was written, 'mylixie' in modernized cursive writing. the younger had a melt down when changbin showed it to him the first time. because having the name of a person on your skin, clearly shows how much your life is devoted to them and felix was beyond gratified knowing that the older values him so much.

seeing his son's happiness, yeonjun was in no place to defy their love. so he had to accept it. changbin started learning business and stuff... after all, he was about to inherit half of the lee's wealth, even tho he didn't accepted it at first. but yeonjun warned him that if he doesn't accept his responsibilty of handling the company, he ain't giving felix to him. so what? changbin had to agree.

---------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe we're graduating today!!!" jeongin exclaimed, hopping giddily along with his fellow bestfriends.
"yeah! me too! It feels weird!" felix said high pitched because of the excitement.
seungmin and jisung smiling cheekily too.

after 3 long hours of ceremony, families and friends were gathered in the school hall, congratulating all the newly graduated students.

changbin brought a very huge bouquet full of pink roses, which always reminded him of felix's rosy cheeks. Felix ran to hug the hell out of the older, the older whispering something in felix's ears, making the younger blush hard.

hyunjin, too, came from his university, just for his minnie's great day. seungmin blushed as he saw the tall boy.he trotted towards him to place a kiss in the older's cheeks....

jeongin jumped on the dj's arms as soon as he noticed him. the dj took hold of the younger's hands and led him to the stage. he announced-
"hello everyone. my name's Chan. i am your dj tonight. I congratulate you all for your graduation..... but I made a gift for someone, who I love with my whole heart. he made me the happiest person, by loving me back. so I present this song to him, that took me half a year to complete... I hope he likes it and y'all enjoy it too!"

he did some (dj things idk??) and the smooth piano music played. he knew jeongin loved pianos.
Chan smiled at the younger, who was still in shock.
"I love you innie~" he mouthed.

jisung was so happy.... so happy for everyone. all of his best friends were happy.
tho he was missing minho. he wanted him to be there too, along with jisung's aunt who was peppering him with 'grandma kisses' (i hope yknow what I mean)

he smiled half heartedly, as the graduation party begun.

------------------------------------------------------------

"jisung?" felix came out of the crowd.

"yeah?" he asked as he took another dip of his drink.

"can you close your eyes for a moment?" felix asked back. he sounded nervous.

"but why?" jisung tilted his head a little

Felix huffed as he walked to his best friend's back and closed his eyes with his own hands.
jisung was confused.

"what're you doi-"

"stay quiet for a second" felix whispered.

"but what the-"

felix's fingers let go of jisung as felix slightly push the older forward.
but before jisung could turn back to face felix, his eyes widened at the boy who's one knee was on the ground, at the centre of the hall.

"hey!" minho waved shyly. he was nervous.

"m-minho?!.......... MINHO!!!!" he ran to the older as he bent down a bit to hug him.

minho smiled at the younger's reaction, hugging him back.

"what're you doing here?" jisung asked, so in shock that when he realised the older was still half on knee, he was about to ask the older to get up. but.

"jisung. you're the most beautiful boy I ever met in my whole life. both from outside and inside, I love you so so much that I'm afraid I have to let you go one day. but I hope that day never comes, ever. but since we are still young, I can't ask you to marry me this early. so, please take this promise ring, and promise with me, that we'll be on each other's side till the day when I'll be on my knee again, but with another purpose ring." minho said as he took out a small velvet box from the inside of his formal coat, opening it for jisung.

jisung was surprised already, seeing minho on his graduation day, but this was very very very unexpected. his eyes welled up as he nodded multiple times.

minho smiled and got up, taking out the slimmer one of the silver couple ring, and sliding it in jisung's left ring finger. the younger was so overwhelmed he couldn't utter a word, just sobbed softly. without a word, jisung took the thicker ring and placed it on minho's ring finger.

the younger looked up to meet with the taller's sparkly eyes.
everyone was cheering for the couple, even the teachers were smiling. jisung and minho's friends were grinning stupidly at the two.

"I love you~"
"I love you too daddy~"

an: ha! I'm back. the next update is coming next week (ihopeso)
I hate this chapter.... it could've been better. but anyways please vote😅