28

"do you still want this shirt?"
minho asked, showing the grey sleeveless shirt.

"no, you can throw that over that box, hyung!" jisung replied, pointing to the large box on the floor, which was already half-filled with useless clothes.

minsung was packing away jisung's stuff in boxes. minho was sorting out the clothes section, while the younger was talking with his aunt on the phone, telling her he was shifting.
jisung has insisted on doing everything in his own when minho offered to send his house workers.

*3 hours later*

"daddy, I'm tired!!!" jisung said, his body plopped on the bed.

"wanna watch a movie before we leave?" plus we still have time......." minho sat on the bed, his back on the wooden board.

"sure, which movie then?"

jisung was leaning his back on the older's chest, minho's iPhone in his small hands, eyes focused on the movie 'the fault in our stars'.
minho had already watched the movie, so he would stare at the younger, loving the way how he was so concentrated into the movie.

sure, it was a great movie, but minho would always choose jisung over anything.

the movie was halfway, when the younger felt minho's hands slightly massaging his thighs. but shrugged it off.
minho was trying to get his attention, poor him, the movie seemed more important to jisung right now.

minho's hands roamed on the younger's skin, moving under the shirt to slowly run the tummy, then sliding down the abdomen, to reach the butt, squeezing the smooth bubble cheeks.

jisung let out satisfied hmms, his head still concentrating on the cancer couple's story on the phone screen.

"w-what are you upto, hyung?" jisung stopped minho's hands, which were gradually sliding down the younger's exposed v-line.

"nothing, cupcake~" minho answered sweetly.

jisung eyed at the older but still went back to the phone screen.

now.
jisung didn't know how the hell he ended up here.
this was supposed to be an innocent movie-together.
but hormones said no!
so here he was.
scratching the older's built arms that were stroking the younger.
his legs thrown over that of the older's.
his saliva dropping down his chin.
his fingers clawing at the older's movements to slow him down somehow.
but minho had other plans.
he jerked the younger off, as fast as he could.
his moans and whimpers, encouraging the older to continue.

"mhm...... hyu-.......ngghh......." brief words weren't possible, the younger just cummed hard. his dick letting out thin strings of the familiar sticky substance, while his petite body twitched due to the pleasure.

and minho thought his boyfriend was the hottest boy alive. the way he squirmed when he hit his orgasm, or just his sinful arousing noises of pleasure. everything was sexy yet cute at the same time.

"yknow what daddy thinks?
he thinks sungie is the cutest, hottest and prettiest baby..." he whispered to the right ear of the younger, who just shivered at the voice.

jisung nodded shyly, covering his face with his hands to hide his embarassed red cheeks.

but he felt something hard poking on his back. he realised the older was still hard.

"what are you doing, babe?"
minho asked as the younger turned around and faced him, slowly bending towards his crotch.

"helping daddy to get rid of this." jisung said and grabbed the hard shaft along with the jean-cloth covering it.

minho hissed at the contact but quickly pushed away the hands, setting them back to jisung.
"watch daddy, okay?"

before jisung could understand what the older meant, the older had already pulled out his dick from his tight jeans.

minho hissed again and started to stroke himself, slowly. jisung was drooling over the view, his daddy was pleasuring himself in front of him. they had never tried this yet but jisung was loving it.

jisung's eyes fell on the precum, he took out his index finger, and smeared the tiny droplet on the head, avoiding to touch the slit. minho let out strangled deep groan, his head rolling back.

his pace increased, desperately trying to cum, the younger bent down to kiss the older. this time jisung dominated the steamy kiss, his hand playing with the balls of the older.

soon, minho groaned and let his orgasm hit him. the younger bit hard on the older's sweet spot, below his jawline, adding more pleasure to the whole feeling.

"daddy's hot too. he makes sungie's knees weak." jisung said innocently, even tho the underlying meaning of the compliment was far from innocent.

and this is how they naughtily left the cum-stained bedsheet on the bed, for the new resident of the apartment to eww at it and clean it, themself.

they oddly felt proud, and just laughed at the thought when people would be left wondering about their dirty stuff.

(a/n: last two chapters left😆😊)
which track was your favourite from the new album???
I really can't decide. I love it all, but unfortunately stray kids merch aren't available in my country.... I'm sad. but I guess I have to spotify all the songs.
I honestly loved loved loved 'HAVEN'.

strawberryshowergelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara