16

"Yah!!! seungmin-ah stop climbing on me!!" jisung whined as the younger tries to cling onto him like a sloth.

"dude, you're heavier than me! ah- ah"

seungmin just grinned at jisung, his eyes closed, his body reacting to the whole bottle of alcohol he just took in.

"I'm sleepy, sungie~ I want to cuddle. I wanna cuddle with someone."
seungmin whined, his expression halfway between grin and drunken sadness.

"then go cuddle someone else. I want to go pee and if you don't come down now, don't blame me for wetting your clothes."

the 8 had decided to drink together. they bought bottles of liquor and also stole some expensive ones from the lee's personal bar.

seungmin was giddy, he reluctantly got up from the squirrel, while the other sprinted for the restroom. he started to scan the room, and saw jeongin already curled next to Chan, who was scooping him from his side, scrolling down his phone.
changbin listening, with his heart eyes, to felix's unstoppable drunken rants about anything aand everything.
minho and hyunjin having a talk about something-something.

seungmin just went to the tallest of the group, and sat on his lap, his knees bent in a foetal position.

"w-what are you doing, seungminnie?" hyunjin asked, clearly shocked of the younger's actions.

"minnie's drunk. want cuddles. sungie~ went pee. want hyungie~ to comfort me" seungmin looked at the older's eyes as he begged for attention.

"cute. are you in subspace, Minnie?"

"minnie does nwot know twu" he said with a pout.

"aww. come on let's sleep together, k?
hyung I'm taking the cornermost guestroom." hyunjin said as he turned to minho whom he was talking to earlier.

"okay, but please don't be loud."

jisung looked in the mirror, and splashed cold water on his face. he was a bit tipsy, after having two shots. all the four younger had took drinks, and jisung was the only one who was sober enough.

he came out the restroom, to see felix already hanging on changbin, who was trying to make way towards felix's room, Chan carrying jeongin bridal style, towards a guestroom, and minho, the only one in the living room.

he trusted all the hyungs now, so he didn't have to worry. he guessed hyunjin and seungmin were also gone, since he didn't see them in the hallway.

he plopped down on the couch, besides minho.

"I'm sorry. but will you be okay to share room with me tonight.
its already too late and there are no extra rooms left for you😟"

"I'm fine with it hyung"

jisung slumped down the hyung he had carried from the living room to his own room. minho was already wasted out, after drinking down the last bottle of alcohol sing he thought 'it would be a waste to throw away the expensive'

minho was mumbling stuff, as the smoller boy undressed the hyung bcuz he was sweating like hell.

"hyung, can i borrow some clothes from you?" jisung asked expectantly, but not really expecting an answer from the older since he knew he was already asleep.

minho woke up at around 2 a.m. he was thirsty, he grabbed the glass of water from the side table, and gulped down. he froze as he heard something moving on the floor. he tried to look down what it was and wasn't expecting to see a smol squirrel on the hurled up between the carpet and a thin blanket.

his gaze softened as he recalls everything that happened a couple of hours ago.

he stood up and gently pulled the younger in his arms. he tried to bring him up on his bed without waking him. and not-so-surprisingly the boy wasn't even heavy.

minho placed him under the blankets. jisung eyes fluttered open for a few seconds, to see minho about to sleep beside him. he closed his eyes again and unconsciously wrapped a hand around minho when he was fully laid.

'oh my gosh!!!!! Why is he do adorable and cute.'
thought minho, as he also wraps a hand around the younger.

but before he could get back to sleep, he noticed something.

'is this-' he thought as he looked down at the younger's body.

the smaller was wearing a very oversized shirt, which he recognises as his and shorts which seemed really short.

he gulped, gaze falling upon the younger's milky tummy, showing out of dress-like shirt.

his fingers slides along the younger's tummy area, loving the way the skin was as soft as a baby's skin.

jisung turned around his body, his back sticking to minho's chest, as he rested his hand on minho's hand, keeping it on place on his skin.

minho smiled at the yonuger's actions, loving the way jisung was so naturally lovable and squishy.

he snuggled his nose to the younger's nape, smelling the sweet berries and then just drifted off to sleep, happily.

he was not feeling a tiny bit of sorry, for lying to the boy next to him. there were enough guestrooms in the lee mansion to provide beds for 15 people at a time. but he just wanted to be near the boy, whom he likes, scratch that, whom he loves.

"mine" mumbled minho, as jisung also smiled in his sleep, due to some dream, but the timing was so coincidental.

(a/n: I love when someone hugs me around my tummy/waist.
thought i should at it.........😶😶😶)