5

saturday morning.
minho got up on time, he was in a good mood so he started dancing while playing 'shape of you' by ed sheeran in his room. he groovily shook to the music while picking out his clothes to wear and went to do his morning routine.

while some distance away, jisung also had a pretty good start. he walked out to his kitchen, and started his day with a glass of milk and an apple.
he took his last bite as he set down his today's clothes on his bed then went to his bathroom to clean up.

jisung's pov
I love my strawberry flavoured shower gel and I don't think I could live without it. I know its stupid to require some gel to live alive but I'm serious, my strawberry shower gel is my baby.
somehow, I started thinking about yesterday. I don't know but felix's brother kept glancing at me that day. the look in his eyes wasn't of lust but it was confusing yet intimidating. I don't mind if he takes interest in me Cuz
mAN hE's HoT
I just don't wish him to turn out to be a 'advantage-taking' pervert...😅

at the cafe, I got there 5 minute late becuz I'm living the farthest. everyone was already sat, so there was only one seat left, beside minho. i took it.

(seating arrangement:

changbin-chan
|                        |
felix         -        jeongin
|                       |
minho       -     seungmin
|                       |
jisung      -      hyunjin  )

back to 3rd person's  pov
they all chatted casually and discussed about the project work. everything seemed comfortable. so they all became quiet close. they decided to work together every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to avoid deadline.

most of the time, during the talk, minho would glance beside him and a couple of times he met his gaze.
'his eye colour is so beautiful' he  thought as he quickly turns back to others, blush evidently visible on his cheeks.
jisung was lost bcuz he didn't understand why this hyung would get flustered when their eyes met. he just shrugs it off and went on with the dicussion. as they were about to end the meeting, jisung was suddenly poked lightly, he turned to look at felix, adjusting his view with minho's 'hot' body so that he could hear felix properly, since minho was sitting in the midst of felix and jisung.
"jisungie~" felix said, "are you free after this?"
"uhm. yeah" jisung replied.
"could you join me and seungmin to the mall? I just thought you're good at soft clothing." felix gave his signature-dorky smile.
"thanks and why not? count me in."

everyone bid their goodbyes and went back home. so now, jisung, felix and seungmin were heading down the road to the mall in felix's car.

"oi lix, do you, by any chance, have a crush on changbin hyung?" seungmin spoke, unsure id he should really ask it or not but did it anyways.
"I don't know, Minnie. he's just so attractive, y'know?" pink shade could be seen on his soft cheeks.
"I see."

"so, why didn't you invite jeongin with us?" I asked as I turned to felix and then seungmin, who was sitting in the back.
"oh. his birthday is around next week so I thought why don't we go buy gifts for him?" felix described as the dandy boy and jisung nodded knowingly.

the 3 friends entered a shop called
'su-wea-tee'. it was actually a girl clothing shop.
jisung was internally screaming since he always wanted to wear girl clothes but was scared of judgements. but the thing that bugged him right now was
'WHY THE HELL WERE THEY HERE?'

"jisung I hope you don't get digusted of us but I, jeongin and seungmin like crossdressing," felix frowned as he was ready to accept any kind of remarks by jisung.
"you're joking right?"
"no, this is all a lie." seungmin sarcastically spat.
" no. no. I mean.... I.... I.... I too like to crossdress. b-but i d-didnt want people to look at me weirdly so i just h-hid it" jisung said as his voice faded at the end, too shy to look up.

the trio was so happy. they became more close after experiencing their similar unusual likings 😋.
felix bought clothes for jeongin, jisung bought make-up stuff and seungmin a pair of shoes for him.

felix explained that his family (minho, his dad and uncle) accepted his crossdressing while seungmin's mum did not mind it.
jisung didn't know why he took a mind note but he just learnt that minho hyung didn't mind crossdressers.

at 7pm, the four hyungs met at their regular bar.
(a/n: some bars allow senior high-schoolers... don't worry)
3 of them got drunk while only Chan would drink under limit becuz he thought he was their 'dad' and had to take care of them. it was regular for them to come to this bar every Saturday night, just a friends' night actually.

"channie hyung~ do you think Minnie will like me back if I confessed to him?" hyunjin blabbered out, totally wasted.
chan usually had to witness his 3 sons bickering to each other but today, the 3 actually confessed about their crushes.
"NO! I don't like you!!!" minho yelled, as he thought hyunjin was referring to him becuz he's a 'minnie' too.
"I'm not talking bout you, dickhead! I'm talking about my dandy boy, seungminnie"
"ofcourse, my son!" Chan smiled as he looked into hyunjin's innocent truth.

"what about me hyung~? I'm having wet dreams about sungie? I think I like him." minho stated, fiddling his fingers. he wad tipsy becuz of the alcohol, but not really wasted like hyunjin.
"its ok minho-ah!! take your time and when you're ready, confess to him. his answer may not be a straight yes but let him know your feelings." chan replied patting minho's back as he knew minho remembers 100% everything when he's drunk.

chan turned to his third son, changbin, who is the worst alcohol tolerant. but he was lost in his own thoughts staring at the half empty bottle. chan furrowed his eyes but changbin spoke before Chan could speak, "minho hyung, if I asked your brother out, are you going to kill me?"

(please enjoy and vote✌✌)