10

jisung reached felix's house on time, even tho he had never been there but Felix already sent him the location, so it wasn't hard to find the house. he had walked all the way so, he was sweating a bit but when he realised the frickin mansion was what he was supposed to be in, he wanted to turn around and run back from where he came.

too bad, the gatekeeper yelled, "are you han jisung?"

he only nodded.

the gatekeeper let him in the huge gates and led him towards the house, walking past the garden and a small fountain, in the middle. jisung just followed, head hanging low.

'Felix could've told me earlier that he was THIS rich???'
he thought as he feared felix might not want to be friends anymore, becuz jisung's financial condition was what nobody would ever want to have or be in.

felix bear-hugged jisung as soon as he saw the squirrel pass through the massive front doors.

"o-oh kh-khay. I l-lhove yhou too felhix but yhour hhug is thoo thight." jisung struggled out those words, gasping for air when felix broke the lovely-yet-suffocating hug.

"oh I'm sorry but are you feeling good now after what happened yester-"

"I'm fine lixie, there's nothing new actually so anyways thanks for caring." jisung gave a bright smile at the end to assure felix he's ok.

jisung turned to the living room, where he saw all the others smiling at him.

"hey sungie." seungmin and jeongin hugged him as they were already standing in line next after felix.

"we thought we should continue the project at weekends too, to finish it quickly so that we don't trespass the deadline. only if you agree too." jeongin said as he looked up with hopeful puppy eyes.

"who the demon can even say no to that face??? I would anyways agree to it." jisung said as he ruffled the younger boy's hair.

they all sat down around the couches and sodas and continued with the project after all the hyungs greeted jisung.

'istg, if I had a bad reputation, I wouldn't mind fucking jisung right away' thought minho as he checked out the younger from the other side of the round centre table.

jisung's look^

minho's look^

when they all finished, with the day's part of work, they all decided to go to the arcade.

minho, without knowingly, would stare at the younger from afar while he played the games. he was slowly falling for the fuckboy, but he couldn't resist his innocence after all.
he loved how his cheeks would round up with a tiny pour, whenever he lost a try. he loved it when jisung would burst out dancing or singing high notes or just giggling, along with felix, without any reason, but just out of the blue. he loved how his face scrunched up into a disgusted look but yet so cute, whenever he tasted those weird jellybean flavours hyunjin made him try.  he loved it when jisung would sacrifice his last coupon to let jeongin have his fun till content.

(a/n: I've never been to an acrcade but I think its coupons that are used as money in an arcade. please correct me if I'm wrong)

minho was slowly falling in love, not really familiar with the kind of feeling.

after hours in the arcade, minho invited Chan, changbin and hyunjin for a sleepover. lucky felix, he and changbin gets to sleep together, cuz they're 😋boyfriends.

Felix dropped jeongin and seungmin. when jisung and Felix were alone in the car, Felix spoke out,

"so...... I remember that you once said you need a job, only then you could stop being the 'thing' in the school."

jisung only nodded, becuz he had already tried looking for something else to do with a suitable salary.

"I found you one. with decent cash I guess?" Felix said quite unsure of how jisung would react.

"what? where? how? I love you felix. you saved my life. oh my gosh, what do I have to do? I swear I can do anything..." jisung replied in an overwhelming, so excited time..

"uh- yeah, but can you cook something like the basics- like spaghetti, Mac n cheese, tteobbeokki, and stuff."

"duh! yes. they're easy of course."

"so i guess you're qualified for the job. come to my house every morning, cook for 4 people along with for yourself, from there we could head out for school together, is that okay?"

"okay, but wait-" jisung tried to take in all the info to his pea-sized brain since felix rapped 30 words in one go And jisung is too 'fast' in catching up.

"w-what ???" screamed out at felix, as soon as jisung turned his head to have the driver seat, his neck breaking a bone in the process.

"jisungie~ calm down."

after a lot of persuasion and beams of shining puppy eyes shooted at jisung, he finally agreed since he was desperate too.

at felix's mansion, the same night:

"dad~ uncle~ you remember jisung???"

"yeah, isn't he the one who you said looks like a squirrel.?" Felix's dad commented, taking another bite on the food they had ordered to their house.

"what about him, felixie~" his uncle asked, curiously.

"oh- uh- he was looking for job and we needed a home cook at least who could give us homecooked breakfast?" felix turned his face to his dad and uncle, already looking like a pleasing puppy.

"I gave him the job. I swear he's a good cook. he used to bring homemade lunchbox at school sometimes, its fingerlicking delicious. your gonna love him, he's a soft fluffball like ME. plus he's living a bit low nowadays so maybe we can help him and he can help us."

Chan, changbin and hyunjin were also eating the not-so-homemade dinner, turned their gaze to felix, not really bothered by what the youngest of them all said. but the one who was most shocked was Lee minho, who spat out the water he was about to gulp down, coughing hard as he still couldn't process what his cousin just said.

"you okay?" his dad and his fake dad (aka chan) asked at the same time.

'calm down, minho, calm down.
BUT HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?
MY CRUSH IS GOING TO BE HERE EVERY MORNING, MAKING BREAKFAST FOR ME!!!!!'

(a/n: enjoy! and vote😁)