12

days went by, as jisung earned his first income, that was given once a week. the amount was more than enough for him.

he could buy himself more girl clothing, he would think. so that's what he did with his first salary, he was very more happier than just happy.

the end of the week came along and the 8 boys had finished the project and also prepared their presentation.

"jeongin? can i ask you something?"

"yes channie hyung"

"please go on a date with me? I mean I won't force you. I mean its your choice if you wanna go or not-"

"i would love to go on a date with you hyungie~"
jeongin moved closer to the said hyung and gave a quick hug to him around his neck. Chan just smiled cheekily, so dazed in happiness. while all the other 6 boys just let out 'ooh's and 'aah's aand whistles.

"i want a boyfriend too" felix said under his breath and pouted cutely, looking at the chanin couple, who were now holding hands as they walked.

the 8 boys were trolling down the footpath, towards the mall since they decided they would have some fun and chill after so much work on the project.

"let me win you a plushie, to brighten your mood, eh?" changbin said as he came out from behind felix, an expression on his face that was between a smirk and a smile. felix didn't know changbin has heard it.

"seriously hyung? you give me the bad boy kinda vibess yet you're a softie~" felix commented, his eye grows wiggling at the hyung who was walking beside him.

"you don't want one? ok fi-"

"no-no I mean I want it. please hyung please....😢" his puppy eyes begging for mercy as his hands involuntarily wrapped around the older's left arm.

changbin smirked at the boy and dragged him towards the gaming booth of the mall. both smiled and laughed and slowly felt loved by one another.
they were happy like that.
the rich soft Aussie boi and the dark lonely-emo kid.
a typical high school love story for us but for them, it was reality and they loved it.

(a/n: chanin and changlix !!!❤)
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁