18

minho turned around as soon as jisung closed the door behind him. jisung wanted to return home, after the breakfast, so he followed minho to his room to get back his clothes.

jisung flinched as minho suddenly faced him, eyes fixed at the younger.

"hey jisung, can we talk for a moment?"

jisung only nodded and went to sit down beside his hyung on the messy bed.

"so.... you see...... I really like you. I genuinely have a liking for you. would you like to go on a date with me?"
minho asked bluntly, as his eyes looked straight into the younger's iris.

jisung processed his brain system for a minute, trying to think again if he heard everything exactly right.
'did hyung just really asked me out?'
'does he really like me?'
'did i heard it correct?'
'am I dreaming?'

"jisung, are you alright?"
minho asked as he waved his Palm to jisung's eyes.

the younger pulled himself back to reality, stuttering out, "o-o-oh s-sorry. I j-just.... i-I jus-"

"hey. it's ok! you don't need to agree to it if you don't like me back. I was just. y'know, I really like you. you might think I'm too blunt and straight-forward. but I didn't wanted to be late. I'm fine if you dont think the same."
minho had expectant eyes towards the younger.

"hyung~ its not like that. I do like you too-" jisung stopped there and looked at him fingers on his lap instead.
"but you know my past, right? my name already has a bad reputation. even having you all as friends, dirties your images. I'm scared if you all-"

minho tightly hugged the younger, before he could say anything else. of course, minho knew about jisung but he could never imagine the pain he went through. he didn't know jisung was hurting like this.

"hey, its alright. we all love you, jisung and we dont care about our images, plus you're trying to better yourself, right?"

"y-yes. but what if-"
a tear left jisung's left eye.

"no what if's" minho cut him off. "now, answer my question, are you willing to go out on a date with me?"

jisung thought for a second, but the older boy continued,"smile now, you have a pretty face, you know that right? a smile is what it needs right now. now, show me your best smile." minho broke the hug as he put his hands on jisung's shoulders to look at him directly.

jisung smiled shyly, as he looked up to his hyung.

"see. it's not that hard. you look beautiful, k?"
minho smiled back, as he wiped away the tear on jisung's cheek with his left thumb.

"hyung, when should i come?"

"huh?! for what, jisungie~?"

"for the date, dummy"

"oh yeah........

wait. you mean you would go on a date with me?????"

*nod*

"yyyyaaaayayyy!!!!!!!
I'll pick you up on Saturday, 5pm at your house."

"where will you take me?"

"you'll see" *smile*

*smile back*

(a/n: does anyone feel like something is eating you up from inside? It's a weird feeling, I feel pain, yet I'm not really hurt. I feel hungry, yet I don't wanna eat or else I puke. I feel to kill myself but then I realise I don't wanna be the reason of my own death. some kind of uneasiness roams around my whole body, but I don't know what. I'm not scared of death. I'm scared that my family and friends will call me coward.
only stray kids is the reason why I feel happy at times.
these pastdays have been quiet depressing for me. I hope you're all good.
can't wait for stray kids to drop their album. only 9 days till 17th June,2020.
😁😁😁😊😊😊❤❤❤ )