30

the music was playing softly, and the couple was dancing in the middle of the afterparty venue with no care about the world.

this dance reminded minho of the first dance he had with the younger. it was in the club, where jisung crossdressed publicly for the first time. that was during their first months of dating. it felt surreal to minho, having the most beautiful and hot and kindest boy, to love him back. he had fallen in love... too deep, but he wasn't complaining as long as it was jisung.
whereas, jisung saw his world, his life, his happiness in those eyes that were staring back at him. he admires the older so much. he was in love but he just can't believe that this boy, so perfect as if he was only possible in dreams, was his boyfriend. it felt unreal. he saved his life from the dirty truth of reality. he was no longer a fuckboy. jisung could never ever imagine how his life would've turned out if he hadn't met minho.

they meant so much to each other. they knew they were in love, together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"sit down daddy, lemme wash your hair." jisung asked cutely, taking a seat on the bathtub's side.

"only if you let me bath you" minho slid down his boxers, not shy of being naked at all.

the younger blushed and looked away, he was never going to get used to the bubbly giddy feeling everytime he sees the older naked.

"okie~" jisung took the shampoo, and took a generous amount, after wetting the older's hair...

...........

"hyung?"

"yes, plum" minho was having his time relaxing with jisung's fingers massaging his scalp, washing it along.

"you remember right? you'd do anything for me?"

"umm- yes"minho didnt know what to expect.

"so... you see... i-.... i-" jisung was scared to ask it out. he had been thinking on this topic for a year now but never mentioned it to the older.

minho turned around seeing the boy he loved, was hesitating.
"come on love, what could it be that you want? I'll sacrifice my life for you, but I don't think that's what you're gonna ask for now are you?"

minho lightened the younger's mood by making him giggle.

"promise me you won't be mad at me!" jisung demanded.

"I promise love. I can never be angry at you." saying this the older kissed the boy's nose tip making him giggle again.

"canwehaveababy?" jisung hugged the older tightly, trying to hide on his chest.

'did I just heard 'baby'?' thought minho.

"sweets, you're a good rapper... I love your songs. but I won't understand you if you speak that fast in daily life too." minho assured rubbing the (bare)back of the younger.

jisung looked up from his chest, making doe eyes, pouting a bit.
"I w-want to a-adopt a baby!"

minho.exe was malfunctioning.
his mind went blank. his heartbeat stopped and his eyes stayed glued to the younger's.
'is this-?'

"hyung~ if you don't want then it's fine. I'll be okay with everything as long as you're with me." jisung regretted asking that.
he should know that minho won't be able to make out time for the family. he should've known that minho's job is more important to him than-

"oh no... sungie baby~ its not like that, sweetie~ I... I would love to have a child running around the house. I would love to see both of my babies, cuddling when I come back home from work everyday. I would love to have a perfect family, I've always dreamt of..."
minho looked down to jisung lovingly.

"r-really?" jisung pulled a little bit away from the hug.

"yes, love. what do you think? should we have a boy or girl?" minho grinned back seeing jisung's eyes sparkle with so much excitement.

*pop*
minho opened the strawberry shower gel, putting enough amount on the sponge loofa and softly cleaned the younger's body with it.
the sweet smell was intoxicating and addicting. that's why the younger was obsessed with the shower gel. whereas the older was equally obsessed with jisung's smell.

"you're the most pretty baby!" minho complimented hugging the younger from behind, snuggling his head in the younger's neck.

jisung giggled as the bubbles of the gel started getting squashed between the two and it spread all over minho's chest too.
the younger switches on the shower, above the bathtub, the warm water falling on both of their bodies.

minho was placing light kisses all over jisung's skin, wherever he could. the younger smiled and turned around and put his arms in minho's shoulders.

he stood on tip toes and placed a kiss in minho's nose tip, going down and leant in to place a peck on his lips.

"I love you~"

"I love you too~"

minho bent in for a kiss again. it was full of love and affection, which they could never express in words, and neither the author.
the water dripped down their bodies, wetting the whole kiss, but they didn't mind it.

~the end~

an: so this was some fluff I hope.😅
i was thinking of adding a couple more chapters to this book instead of doing a second part since the story has no basic concept or base..... so... yeah. I'll be creating around 5 more chapters to it.
hope you enjoyed this one.😊😊