Sixty: So How Was Hell? Pretty Shit Actually, 0/10

What's this? A second update? Whaaattt??? Weird uh anyway-

Is this really just an excuse to write in one of my favorite DC characters ever? Yes. What are you gonna fucking do about? That's right.
N o t h i n g.
Im probably going to make a one shot of Percy and him meeting so like. Yk.

****Also please note that i am making Zatanna the Justice League Dark version of Zatanna so like. Just forget young justice zatanna exists. Thanks. Here u go.

3rd P.O.V:

The team shuffled into place in front of the monitor. They were dressed in their uniforms, attentive and alert as they waited for their mission briefing to start.

Percy was off to the side, leaning against the wall and very much not dressed for a mission. Decked out in fuzzy socks, sweatpants, and a tie dye sweatshirt that had "I'm a bit of a Beach" written on it, she wasn't exactly battle ready. Her hair had grown out in the last months, now falling in a kind of wolf cut/bob. She had the front pieces tied up into a messy half bun, the back pieces too short to actually put up and falling down to her nape as the alternative.

The room was blanketed in a tense kind of silence as they waited for Batman to arrive. After a few more moments of tension, they heard a loud straw sucking noise come from the corner of the room. Looking over in agitation, all they found was Percy innocently drinking what was probably sprite from a McDonald's cup. With an exaggerated and obnoxious 'ah', Percy smacked her lips and pushed off the wall.

"Does Brucie boy always keep you guys waiting here this long? Kind of a dick move to be honest," she remarked crossing her arms and begining to rock back and forth on her heels.

"Percy." Snapped a sharp voice. The team whirled around to come face to face with one Dark Knight. Percy merely tilted her head in his direction, absently glancing over her shoulder.

"Hey, Bats." She offered, raising her hand and giving a small twist of her wrist as a wave. Batman only sighed.

"Recently, we have been recording influxes of unidentified energy at these locations." Batman began, inclining his head to the monitor screen which displayed a map, small clusters of concentric circles buzzing at various locations. Percy narrowed her eyes.

"Long Island and Manhatten, New York. Skamania County, Washington. Saint Louis, Missouri. Berkely, California. And Rome, Italy to name a few, as well as seemingly random hotspots in the Atlantic and Mediterranean. We cannot find any connection to these places, nor can we find anything that would explain the fluctuations in energy. Due to the rapid increase of these hotspots and how fast the energy comes and goes, we believe that it is either extraterrestrial or magical in nature; and that it is looking for something.

Because of this, the Justice League has called in a magical expert to see if there is a supernatural connection between the points."

"Zatara?" Asked Robin, stepping towards his mentor. Batman shook his head almost imperceptibly.

"No. Zatara has already looked into the signals. He couldn't get a read on them. If they are magic, they are outside his wheel house."

"Which is why they've called me." The team spun around to get a look at the new comer. He had fairly close cropped dirty blonde hair, his facial hair not grown out into an actual beard but looking more like he just forgot to shave in a couple days. He wore plain brown slacks and a wrinkled white button down, a dark blue tie hanging haphazardly from his open collar. His shoes were scuffed and the soles seemed to be caked with old mud. A dusty brown trench coat hung off his shoulders, caping around his legs. He had a distinct cockney accent and a cigarette tucked behind his ear. All in all, he didn't look like much of a magic expert.