Forty-One: Vibe Check

Percy P.O.V:

The bitch did what?

He really out here attacking me like this.

Ok.

Alright.

Play time is over.

I stared at my cousins and Will. My face setting into cold determination. Annabeth squeezed my hand, trying to grab my attention and/or comfort me. All their eyes rested on me. Waiting for my reaction. They weren't going to like it.

"Annabeth," I said, my voice a deadly calm. She straightened at my tone, waiting to here my instruction. "I'm going to need you to have the Gods lock down Olympus for a little while." Although my gaze remained focused on the ground in front of me, I could feel her tense besides me.

"Why?" She asked, her voice apprehensive.

I looked out straight ahead.

"I don't want them to try and stop me."

I knew the look on my face must have been terrifying, as my cousins, Will, and Annabeth all leaned away and avoided my glare. I didn't care. If that bastard thought he could mess with my family he had another thing coming. If he thought he could just take my sister and walk away alive then he was about to get the vibe check of the millennium.

"Jason, lock down Camp Jupiter and New Rome. Thalia, Gather the Hunters and keep them at Camp Half-blood. Will, lock down Camp Half-blood. Nico, have your father shut down the underworld. Nobody moves until I say so." They froze up at my orders. Jason tried to reach me.

"Percy, are you sure? We could help you-"

"No," I snapped, cutting him off. I took a controlled breath. "This is my fight. I don't want anyone getting caught in the crossfire. Tartarus is going to try and raise hell. I don't need innocent people getting killed and becoming collateral damage."

"Percy, he's a primordial. You can't fight him alone." Thalia spoke up, trying to reason with me. Too bad reason has no place in this fight. I snarled.

"Watch me." I stormed back towards the Zeta Tubes. My armor was in the Cave.

My plan for saving Estelle and deleting that son of a bitch that took her was very simple.

Step one: Go to Cave and get armor.

Step two: Go to Hell.

Step three: Murder Tartarus.

Step four: Grab Estelle and leave Hell.

It's four steps, relatively simple, straight forward, to the point, efficient, and easy to stick to. I see zero flaw in this plan.

My march was put to a halt as I felt someone grab my arm.

"Percy, wait!" I heard Annabeth plead. "Please I just got you back. I can't loose you. Look me in the eyes and tell me this isn't a suicide mission. I can't just let you go without a plan, and back up, and help. I can't just let you die. I won't loose you to that Pit again, Percy. I can't." I could hear the tears and sorrow in her voice. With a sigh, I turned to face her, plastering a soft smile onto my face.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. I have a plan. This isn't a suicide mission. I spent a long time in the Pit. I know how he works." A mirthless smile crept onto my face. "I know how to break him." Annabeth let out a sad sigh, tears falling.

"Please come back to me." She said pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged her back, breathing in her love.

"Always."

Diana P.O.V:

My mind was going fuzzy. Oh gods.

T.

That could only be one person.

What would he want with Percy? Had she met him before? Even the gods feared him. How had she managed to get on his radar?

I barely managed to register the Zeta Tube over the onslaught of questions coming from Orin, Black Canary, Batman, and the Team.

Percy Jackson- C3.

I turned to face my cousin. Her face was battle hard and set in a determined growl. Her entire energy had shifted from the carefree demigod I knew and into a warrior. A killer.

The heroes in the room seemed to notice her shift in behavior and stance as well. Orin looked down right afraid. Black Canary and Batman looked confused. The Team mainly looked concerned. I suppose it made sense. They didn't know just how powerful Percy really was.

"Percy..." I said, trying to reach her. She looked terrifying. A desperate soldier on a warpath. In the moment that our eyes met, I saw the weapon of destruction she truly was. The monster she was about to expose herself as. She was going to fight Tartarus to save her sister. And she was going to win.

"Percy, if someone has your sister, we can help." Black Canary started. Percy's sharp glare turned onto her and she flinched.

"You really can't." Her voice was cold and level. Void of all emotion except the icy rage simmering in the undertones of her words. Batman stepped forward.

"Percy, you don't have the control over your powers you need to save her yourself. You aren't trained enough for this. Let us call the Justice League. They can get your sister back." I almost screamed at Batman's words. Orin looked ready to have a panic attack and even the Team seemed to realize the horrible mistake the Bat's words were.

Percy seemed 300% done with what the Dark Knight had to say. She took a small step forward, setting her body into complete battle mode. If the heroes in the room weren't already aware of Percy's energy shift, the most certainly were now.

"Listen, Batman," Percy bit out, her eyes burning through the Bat's cowl. "I am the only one capable of handling this and I am done with you disregarding me. I am Perseus Jackson, Hero of Olympus. I am the Child of the Great Prophecy and one of the Seven. I am the retriever of the Master Bolt, Sailor of the Sea of Monsters, Barer of the Sky, Wanderer of the Labyrinth, Bather of the Styx, Leader of the Greek Army in the Battle of Manhattan, Former Keeper of Hope, Defeater of Kronos, Former Praetor of the Twelfth Legion Fluminata, Voyager to the Land beyond the Gods, Crew member of the Agro II, Traveler of the Ancient Lands, Slayer of Giants, and the Champion of Tartarus. I could raze this city to the ground and not even break a sweat. I am the daughter of Poseidon and I am the most powerful demigod in the world so don't you DARE tell me I am not capable." The ground shook as Percy revealed herself. Her green eyes almost glowed with power and a sharp wind blew through the room, making her hair almost float.

"Now. Get out of my way. I'm going to save my sister."