Fifty-Four: To Fight And Die For Olympus

A/N: This is long to make up for the short chapter last time. It is the second longest chapter in the book at over 1,800 words. Pls be aware, before anyone freaks out, THIS IS NOT the end of the story, I just end it on a really sentimental note. So yk. Chill. I hope this isn't too boring. Love.

3rd P.O.V:

The young dark haired woman sat wrapped in a blanket, sipping a mug of tea. Three expectant adults sat across from her in the lavish living room. A young protege observing the tense, expectant scene from the rafters of the high ceilinged room.

Alfred had redone her stitches and bandages, this time without any form of pain killer or anesthesia, much to his own protest. But the onyx haired woman had insisted. The other adults could hardly refuse, given the result of the last time the demigod had been drugged.

Huddled in a large sweatshirt and loose fitting pants, kindly lent to her by one Dick Grayson, Percy sat on a slightly overstuffed couch in one of the many living rooms of Wayne Manor. The man himself sat on an arm chair across from her, her cousin pacing the floor behind him. Alfred sat calmly on another chair, sipping his own cup of tea.

They had been sitting like this for around half an hour. The adult parties reluctant to push and unsure on how to proceed with the difficult topic, the young woman still silently hoping they would drop the matter all together and let her go to sleep.

After another lapse of silence, the young woman sighed, setting her tea down on the coffee table in front of her. The now broken silence startled the adults and "hidden" child in the room, all of their eyes snapping to her. She looked up.

"Where would you like me to start?" She asked, her voice tired and resigned. Bruce Wayne, sitting tense yet dressed the most casual she had ever seen him, responded first.

"The beginning." Percy let out another low sigh. Taking a deep breath, she began a tale she had told too many times for her liking.

"When I was 12 years old, I found out I was a demigod. My mother was kidnapped by the god of the underworld, Hades. There was a war brewing on Olympus. Someone had stole Zeus' master bolt. While I didn't know it at the time, I was the prime suspect, being the child of Poseidon. After discovering my true heritage, I was tasked with a quest to find the bolt and retrieve it. If I failed, a war would break out and it was likely the world would end." Percy paused, letting the gravity of what she had just revealed sink into the room.

"And you were 12?" Alfred spoke up in the silence, showing a grandfatherly like concern that he often adopted when speaking to Bruce or Dick. Percy nodded slowly.

"I won't go into too much detail, if I did we would be here for hours. Suffice it to say, I found the bolt and my mother. Hades had also thought I had taken the bolt, so he took my mom. But really, it was Ares, the god of war, the entire time. I fought him and won. I didn't have any training, I had only just learned to hold a sword correctly, and I was hours from my deadline. But I won. For the next few years, I went on several quests for the Gods. For Olympus. I trained and fought. Around the time I was 13, I learned about a prophecy. The Great Prophecy. It had been around for years. It went:

"A Half-Blood of the eldest gods,

Shall reach sixteen against all odds

And see the world in endless sleep

The Hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap

A single choice shall end their days

Olympus to preserve or raze.""

Percy looked up, gazing into the eyes of the adults around her as they took the prophecy in.

"Diana knows this story. She is my cousin, the daughter of Zeus. However, she had already passed 16 when it came about, just after WW2. Because of this, the "eldest Gods", Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, made a pact to not have anymore children, so prophesy could never been fulfilled. My father, broke this when he had me. Zeus, broke it when he had his daughter, Thalia. Hades never technically broke the deal, but he did have two children, Nico and Bianca, who were trapped in time, born in the 1930s, but still children around the time I was 14. Thalia was almost the prophecy child, but she joined the Hunters of Artemis, an immortal group of females who follow Artemis, slaying monsters, the day before her 16th birthday. I was next in line. I couldn't just pass the burden to Nico, so I stayed.