not a chapter but like hello.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! to everyone for all your AMAZING support. I never thought this story would get this far in all my dreams!! We are currently at 312K, which absolutely blow my mind. You guys are so nice and supportive in the comments and I am so glad this story makes you as happy as you say it does.

I started this story in 8th grade, sitting in math class, bored out of my mind learning logarithms bc my teacher was a crazy person and trig just wasn't enough for him. I'm now in 10th grade and I can honestly say this story, creating it, and seeing all I you read it had been a wild ride. (And it will continue to be one, im not done w this story yet, chill out).

This story is my break, my creative release, and whenever I update, my confidence boost seeming all of your amazing, thoughtful comments. It always brightens my day and I just want you all to know I am so grateful for you and I think of you all the time. Even if I don't respond to your comment I do see it and read it and they always make me happy. And even if you dont vote or comment but you just sit back and read, I still appreciate you and am grateful to you.

So, as a thank you, lemme know in the comments what you want me to do to say thank you. I can give you guys some art, I can write specific scenes for y'all, I could make a like, One Shot book. I could start a whole other fanfiction, crossover, whatever you want. As long as it doesn't involve money (bc im 15 w no job and broke as fuck lmao) then i will do it. You guys deserve it and I want to show you how grateful i am to all of you and your support. I really thought this would be some little project that would go no where and would just turn into nothing but I was wrong and now we're here and I have all of you to thank for it.

This was really really long but I just want you all to know I am so humbled and grateful for everything you say and do for me. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

So yea lemme know what you want--->

Use this one too.

And this.

Really, space ur requests out so they are easy to read and I dont miss one.

This one.

Here.

Ok, now im done.

Thanks! Ok this was really emotional and yeah ok have a great day, byee.

Edit: don't worry, even if I don't directly respond to your comment, I am going to be reading all of your requests.