Fifty: Donuts Are Attacking Me

Title by Babymin08 @Chiquitabananas, you will get your art and prompt next chapter I promise, I just needed a lot of set up. (Yk so things make sense)

A/n: oh my god this chapter is so long wOw. This is 2,629 words, meaning it twice the size of my normal chapters so consider this a double update. You people are lucky I love you. And if I see ONE (1) person comming at me for updates after this. I will find you. And I will kill you. I need. To pass. My classes. This. Comes. Second. K love you enjoy the storryyy.

Percy P.O.V:

Of course I ended up in Gotham. Just my luck that after killing a god, treking through Hell, and literally breaking through the thin membrane of reality back into the mortal world, I end up in the most crime ridden city in the world.

Blinking the dizziness out of my eyes, I look around at the dark, grimmy alley I landed in. Fantastic. A dark alley in Gotham at night with an 8 month old.

Almost immediately, 3 guys were closing in on me. Ugh. Gotham.

"Hey, baby...Whatcha doing out here so late?" One of the men purred, clearly drunk. His buddies grinned.

"Yeah sugar. Why don't we walk you home?" Dumbass number 2 chuckled, knowing full well that anything they planed to do did not involve me making it home.

"Fuck off." I replied, lazily flipping the three of them off. I'm to tired for this fucking bullshit. I need a nap, not an attepted rape.

The men were taken aback by my respond, growing angry at my quick dissmisal of them. Dumbass one stepped up to the plate.

"Now, girly. We wouldn't want something unfortunate to happen. So why don't you show your protectors some respect, eh?" Dumbass 1 smirked as 2 pulled out a switch blade. I groaned. I'm too tired for this.

"Oh no!" I said, my words filled with faux terror, sarcasm dripping from them. "A tinny knife, my greatest weakness! Oh whatever shall I do??" My words apparently only angered them more because Dumbass 3 decided to pull a gun. I rolled my eyes.

Not wasting any more time, I surged forward, knocking Dumbass 1 out with a quick elbow jab to the face and kicking the knife boy in his temple. I should have gone for the gun first as Dumbass 3 fired 4 shots wildly before running out of the alley. My left leg buckled as one of the bullets grazed it and a burning pain shot through my body.

I let out a small yelp and steadied myself on the wall. I have only been shot once before and nothing about TV or movies does any justice to how much that shit hurts. First off, the bullet is hot. Really hot. It basically just exploded out of the barrel. Second, it is going really fast. And as any physics person will tell you, the more motion, or kinetic energy, something has before it is "stopped", the more it hurts like a bitch. The bullet doesn't really stop, its energy is just forced through your entire body as it lodges itself into you skin, while it is still buring hot. So to recap; the force of the incredibly fast bullet, shocking through your entire body with the force it exited the barrel, burning hot, ripping open your skin, and tearing any muscles, ligaments, and tendons it hits along the way. Yeah. It hurts.

Tearing off a piece of my shirt and wrapping it around my leg, I hobbled out of the alley and onto the nearly vacant Gotham street. It was dark, so thankfully no one could see my armor, bloody clothes, and trashed body. Gods, I need medical attention.

I pulled Estelle closer to me. She was still asleep and she was breathing. All good signs, all good signs. 

Ok Percy think think think. You have no energy to vapor travel. Too far from Camp Halfbood and no drachmas for the Grey Sisters Taxi. 'Or iris messages for that matter', I thought glumly. No demigod out posts near by, at least none you can get to without bleeding out first and you don't know where the Zeta Tubs are in Gotham. Hell, with all the bullshit in this city, the only place Batman would put a Zeta Tube would be-