3 : Red day...

Haans has always been the first person to know everything that happens in my life

Haans has always been the first person to know everything that happens in my life. Sometimes I don't even have to tell him, he just comes to know.
He even got to know them before my parents and none of us have a problem with that.

The only thing this thick head hasn't found out is my feelings for him, which is quite shocking since every single person in my life except him realized it within a month. Apparently, I'm not very good at hiding it. An open book you might say. So it's baffling to think that he hasn't figured it out.

But as I was saying, he always is the first to know.
For example, my first period.
I got it when I was fourteen and thankfully it was a holiday that day and the next day was Sunday, so I had time to get used to it.

Since it was a holiday, it was pretty obvious that Hans and I will be spending the day together but as I had started my period; I canceled on him.

I called him around noon.

" Haans I can't spend the day together today, I'm not feeling well " and I cut the call without letting him answer.

I should have known better.

My parents weren't home, but thanks to my mother I knew what I had to do. Since I was near adolescence, my mother had already explained to me what should be done and I already had a sanitary pack in my cupboard for possibilities like these.

The first thing I did after cleaning up was call Haans to keep him from showing up.

It wasn't like I was dreading him finding this out, like I said we were very close from the start so I would have told him. But then I wasn't aware myself how to deal with it and it was a little embarrassing too.

But it's Haans we are talking about. I should have thought of a better excuse, even though I know; no excuse would have kept him away from me when even my chickenpox couldn't. A story for another time.

So he entered my house using his set of keys and barged into my room while panting like he ran 2 blocks, barely clothed in this winter, and in the process, obviously giving me a heart attack.