6 : Why " Hᴀᴀɴs & Aɴᴀ "

I groaned while looking at my cherry slushie, I was already bored out of my mind, and they didn't even have my favorite Watermelon slushie available

Could this day get any worse?

Ughhh .....

We were having our last ever Summer vacation of our high school life, and we were extremely bored.

We, as in our gang, were planning on going to some hill station on a one-week trip, but Piku's Dad suddenly said No. Otherwise we would have been on the road now.
We were all set, all luggage packed, tanks full, rooms booked in Haans's family hotels, everything fully charged, and our junk food and drinks bought in bulk. We were to leave today morning, when suddenly out of nowhere yesterday night Kashyap uncle called me and canceled our plans.
According to him Piku is very delicate and can fall ill easily so he can't afford to take such a risk. We tried everything to explain to him that it was safe, but he's just too cautious.

Everybody was dependent on me to talk since I always am successful in convincing parents, be it anyone, so when he even declined me, everybody was shocked including me. It has never happened before.

So here we are, sitting in our backyard, trying to figure something out.

" Guys you should go, I don't wanna be the reason you people look like a white walker, just like you people do right now. I will stay back." Piku said dejectedly.

" NOOO..." Avi suddenly shouted, scaring us all, causing my slushie to fall all over me. I glared at him soo hard, he could've melted.
Haans threw his jacket on me since he was sitting on the lounger beside mine.

" Why the hell are you shouting you dumbass? " Ritz yelled smacking the back of Avi's head because she choked on her cola because of his yelling.
Piku was rubbing her back, to help her.

Viki was just thinking about something.

" I.... I was.
.
.
.
.
YEAH, I just am angry because my money is wasted. Yeah," Avi said......or more like tried something.

" What??? " Ritz asked, narrowing her eyes on him.

" Yeah, I bought all the food for 6 people, now she's saying that she'd stay back. We won't see her for a week, how cou-" Avi said, then entered some trance while speaking, but then " .....NO I mean, I bought all that, she needs to come with us. That's all. "

" Yeah...... of course that's all..." Haans said laughing.

We all knew what Avi wanted, I don't even know why he's trying.

" WHAT...... That is why I was angry, got it?? And why the hell are you laughing? " Avi said defensively.

" What??.... I can't laugh now?? " Haans asked still laughing.

" But why are you laughing now? I said the truth, there's nothing to laugh about. " Avi said, trying to act offended.

" I'm enjoying your misery bro. You are so bad at it I swear " Haans said, laughing harder.
Now all of us were chuckling, trying to hide our faces. Piku was blushing.