55 : Dodging My Gaze

" Hi Ma "I said

" Hi Ma "
I said

She cheered
" Mimi "
making me laugh at her excitement.

I was at Malhotra's House, waiting for Haans.
I had messaged him today afternoon to meet me at his house after his classes ended.
I was going to tell him to meet me four days later, on Sunday, on our terrace.
I mean I know I could have messaged him on Sunday too, but I didn't wanna take any chances. I wanted to make sure that he comes on Sunday.
So here I am.

Ma's tight hug brought my mind to rest.

" My baby. Finally had time to meet your Ma? "
She said in mock anger.

" Ma. I met you yesterday. "
I gave her a look.

" So what? You are supposed to meet me multiple times a day. "
She said.

I laughed at her offended expression.

" So, tell me, what's going on? "
She asked

" What do you mean? "
I tried to ditch the subject, even though I knew it wouldn't be fruitful.

And just like I predicted, she gave me a look.

" Ok. Ok "
I said in defeat.
" Even though I know that you know what is going on, I'll answer your question. "

She just gave a sheepish smile.

I know she knows that I'm going to confess my feelings to 𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒔.
Because there's no secrets between these four. It's like they are a gang too, who come together to gossip and stuff.

" So, I'm going to confess on Sunday, which you obviously know of. "
I said and she nodded
" But I'm here today, to make sure that he shows up on Sunday. "

She was shrieking and lightly bouncing in her seat. And her this ' high school nature ' like always, made me smile.

" Oh, and also, I need you to teach me to cook something for him on Sunday. I'm excited. "
I added

" The only time we can see you excited for cooking is when you cook for him. "
She declared.

" That's true "
I nodded

We talked some more and decided what I will be cooking on Sunday.

It was around eight o'clock when we heard rushing footsteps, so we glanced behind from where we were sitting.

It was Haans.
He was huffing as if he ran here.
We frowned.

" What happened Haans? "
I asked

He took a few deep breaths
" My phone was switched off so I didn't see your message till thirty minutes ago. So I rushed here. "

We nodded and Ma gave him some water. We then went to his room.

He looked kinda lost and unhappy.

I mean he looks unhappy to me all the time these days, but today he looked disturbed.