Characters

𝔸ℍ𝔸ℕ𝔸 𝕂𝔸ℙ𝕆𝕆ℝ 💖

Age : 17

Specifications : Brown Eyes, Chocolate brown hair, button nose, sunshine smile, 5'6" height.

Her : She's a sweet girl who is friendly with everyone, but don't mistake her sweetness for weakness, for she's no Damsel in distress, she can fight her own fights.
She can be an angel and a badass.
Don't say anything against her Haans, she'll kill you.

Hobbies : Spending time with Haans, Dancing, Heels obsession, Reading, Listening to music.

Goal : A great Surgeon like her parents.

𝔸ℝℍ𝔸𝔸ℕ 𝕄𝔸𝕃ℍ𝕆𝕋ℝ𝔸 ❣️

Age : 17

Specifications : Dark grey eyes, Coffee brown hair, breathtaking smile, 6'0" height.

Him : He's no badboy/playboy. He's a pretty laid back and chill guy till you piss him off, and the easiest way to do that is saying anything against his Ana. He's an average student, and behaves civilly with everyone.

Hobbies : Spending time with his Ana, Basketball, Gaming, Listening to Music, Dancing (but only with his Ana.)

Goal : Taking their family business to unfathomable heights.

------*-------

𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑲𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑶𝑹 :
Ahana's mother, Arhaan's 'Sexy'. Obstetrician. Loves Ahana a lot but doesn't pamper her too much because she thinks her husband does it enough for both of them.

𝑹𝑨𝑱𝑨𝑻 𝑲𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑶𝑹 :
Ahana's Father, Orthopaedic surgeon. Ahana is his princess; so he tries his best to fulfill her every wish.

𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑹𝑨 :
Arhaan's Mother, Housemaker, Biggest supporter of Ahana's love ship and wants her to marry Arhaan.

𝑺𝑨𝑨𝑯𝑰𝑳 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑹𝑨 :
Arhaan's Father, Businessman (Owns multiple Hotel businesses). Arhaan gets his laid back but intimidating personality from him (Though Arhaan takes it up a notch). Has an unbreakable belief in Arhaan's skills.

-----*-----
💫 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶 💫

PRIYANKA KASHYAP - 𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙪
A super sweet girl, literal Angel, Likes Kavish a lottt. Is a loyal friend but is most dedicated to Ahana.

KRITI RAJ - 𝙍𝙞𝙩𝙯
Sexiness overloaded, A badass,  Has love-hate relationship with Advik.

KAVISH SHARMA - 𝘼𝙫𝙞
The goofiest guy you'll ever meet. That typical life of the party guy. Finds Piku super cute and likes her very much. Small Forward on Basketball Team.

ADVIK RAICHAND - 𝙑𝙞𝙠𝙞
Your typical badboy (except no bad habits). Kind of 'a playboy' but justifies saying that he only dates girls that throw themselves at him. Love-hate relationship with Ritz.

New characters will be added later.