8 : 𝑯𝒊𝒔 Lioness (1)

(1) stands for, part 1 of the gang formation flashback.

We were on the road, driving for about 5 hours, so we stopped to stretch our back and freshen up

The girls went to freshen up, and I went to the Men's room, freshened up, and came out.
The girls are yet to come out, I'm pretty sure waiting for them all to be done. Whenever we ask them why they do that, they say " It's a girl thing, you won't understand. "

I don't even want to understand what they do in there.

I stood near the shop in which Avi was buying eateries and then thought it'll be better if I informed all of our parents so that they can be assured of our safety.
So I made a group chat of all of our parent's numbers and sent them our current location and updated them about our health etc.
I don't want them fretting about it. They already deal with our tantrums enough, I thought smiling.

Viki was filling up the tank, so I went towards him and said
" Give it to me, I'll fill up the tank, you can go and freshen up. Also, I'll drive now so you can relax in the backseat. "

He looked relieved and gave me the pipe " Thanks man, I gotta pee soo bad. " and ran towards the men's room.

" I didn't wanna know that " I whispered while filling up the tank.

Avi came out of the shop with a LOT of snacks and was grinning.

Well when does he not, I thought, but then smiled happily, because my friend was always happy.
And I want him to stay like that. ALWAYS HAPPY

It's weird how much these people, this Gang of mine, mean so much to me.

A few years back I would have never thought that I would be part of a friend circle. Not just any, but a circle full of amazing people who care for each other so much.
We 6 can do almost anything for each other.

It's not like I wasn't happy with just Ana, no way, I'm still the happiest when she's around, doesn't matter what we are doing. Her presence brings serenity to my life.

But this gang is very important to me, and each one of us.

We've got each other's back and we relish in that knowledge.

Ana is without a doubt, THE most important person in my life, I'd do anything for her, but after her, It'll be these 4 morons.
They are as important to me as my family.
My family includes the Kapoors too; we are a family of 6 people.

But these 4 idiots are as important as them to me.

"We've got the whole package" that's what Ana has said multiple times.

Her description list goes like this:-

Piku : Soft & tender
Ana : Cheerful & stubborn
Ritz : Kickass & stoic
Avi : Goofy & energetic
Viki : Rebel & rugged
Haans : Intimidating & laid back.