62 : Losing 𝐔𝐬

" How about a pizza? "Viki asked in exasperation

Viki asked in exasperation

" Nah.....too cheesy "
Avi said

" Oh God..... Just pick one. "
Zayn, Piku, and Ritz growled in impatience, making Avi pout.

They all were sitting on their bench in the garden, discussing what to have for dinner. And that was proving to be an impossible task.

It has been more than a month since Ana confessed her feelings to Haans, and everything turned upside down.

After seeing her cry continuously for so many days and numb for the rest, they decided the best thing to do would be to behave normally around her.

Everyone knows the most they can do is make her feel comfortable, and move on from the situation.
Because moving on from 𝑯𝒊𝒎 is impossible.
It's impossible to even think.

It happens very rarely that you love someone so immensely that the very thought of moving on from them seems impossible.
And even rarer than rare is when everyone surrounding you knows and believes it too.

And that's the case here.
They know that she'll never ever stop loving Her Haans. That's like asking her to stop breathing.

So they need to focus on what's possible. And that is to get her out of this abyss of misery.

Just because she will never stop loving him, doesn't mean they'll let her wallow in this gloom.
She can love him for an eternity and yet try her fullest to be happy.

And that is exactly what they are doing for her. Being normal around her so she can start being herself again.
And once she is not just sitting there numb, they can talk about her problems. Because communicating your feelings is a crucial part of healing, and they know it.

So here they are, sitting on their bench, having a normal conversation as they would any day.

" I'm not in the mood for Pizza "
Avi whined

Viki just banged his head on the table with a thud, making Ahana shake her head with a tiny smile.
And everyone rejoiced in it, feeling accomplished.

" Oh F-off "
Zayn growled

" Yeah dude, you have said no to eat Chinese, Indian, Italian, Continental, Mexican, everything "
Ritz snarled

" But I'm not in the mood. "
Avi pouted again

" Oh God "
" I can't "
" Man "
" I'll kill you "
There was a flurry of replies and Ahana just chuckled lightly.