54 : I Am Going To Confess

" Urghhh

" Urghhh... "
I groaned as soon as I woke up.

I was experiencing a killer headache as if somebody is hammering it.

I got out of bed and freshened up.

Thank God it's Sunday, otherwise, I would have to miss at least a few lectures today.

I took a bath and came out of the washroom.

" Hello, my Princess. "
I heard Papa's voice, making me look up in shock.

" Hey, Papa. What are doing at home, at this hour? "
I asked, confused

" What? I can't take a leave from work? "
He asked

" You took a leave? That is great. You do need to rest. "
I said with a smile.

" So do you, madam. "
Mumma said, entering my room with a tray.

" Ok. What is going on? "
I asked in suspicion.

" What? "
They both said at the same time.

I just gave them a look.

" Ok. We need to talk to you. "
Mumma confessed finally.

I nodded and sat on my bed, and they both sat in front of me.

Mumma gave me the tray, which had a bowl of diced fruits and a glass of fresh juice, and I started eating.

" Mimi, child, we love you. You know that right? "
Papa asked

" Of course Papa. I know that. "

" And we let you handle your issues as long as we think you are capable of handling them? "
Mumma asked

I nodded.

" We think, in fact, all four of us think that it's high time we need to step in and solve whatever is going on between you two. "
Papa said in all seriousness.

I understood what's going on, and the exact moment I realized that I had slept on the floor yesterday, and I woke up on my bed. So they were the ones who put me there.

They saw me in my miserable form. And that explains the talk we are having right now.

My face must have shown that I understood everything because my parents nodded.

" Yes, Mimi. Child, we love that you prefer solving your issues by yourself, but as parents, we need to step in now. "
Mumma said

" Exactly. We gave into your stubbornness of not letting us meddle. But princess, it's gone on for too long. We have to step in. "
Papa said

I kept the tray aside and moved closer to them. I took their hands in my palms and held them close to my heart.

" I love you both. And I understand how difficult it must be to see us like this. Even you people are not used to seeing us away from each other for so long. I know. "
I started