1 : A peek into our lives.

The first two chapters are just a foundation for readers to understand the depth of their bond, so please read them carefully.
You'll witness it from chapter three.
It's written from a 16-year-old's POV.

-------------

HOME

For many people, it's a place where you live. Where you go after you are done with your work or school, eat, and finally sleep.

But not for Us.

For Us it's...
A sanctuary
A place where you leave all troubles behind.
A place you can be yourself without any fear of judgment.
A place where you feel belonged.

That is HOME.

And we are blessed to have not one, but two of those.

We, as in me and my best friend...
My Life
My Haans

We are lucky to be blessed with Two Homes, and we are all a huge family.
His house is mine, and my house is his.
We even have keys to both houses in our keychains.

So, let me give you a little Peek into our lives.

Our Families...
The Kapoors and The Malhotras, have lived beside each other even before we were born.

The Malhotra Family shifted here a year before we did. Our families became quick friends and found out that our mothers were pregnant at the same time.
This made them instantly bond, which obviously led the men in the house to spend time together, and even they became quick friends.

On 15th September Haans was born and a few months later, on 24th December, I was born.
By the time of our birth, our parents became great friends.

It was obvious that we were stuck together as babies.
But I believe we were born to Be Together.

We have spent every day together since we were born, in fact since before we were even born.

Our houses were beside each other with our rooms facing each other.
My room had this huge window that went from half of one wall to half of the wall beside it.
I could get a clear view of our street and Haans's house and room, and so could he.
His room had two separate windows, one facing the street, the other facing my room. So basically if our curtains weren't drawn, which is always the case for his room, we could see everything the other is doing, except my bed and bathroom won't be visible to Arhaan, that's a relief.