61 : Locked In A Haze

" Internal medicine Emergency Medicine Pediatrics "I was mumbling distractedly while collecting the notes of respective classes and stuffing them in my bag

" Internal medicine
Emergency Medicine
Pediatrics "
I was mumbling distractedly while collecting the notes of respective classes and stuffing them in my bag.
Some sort of checklist.

" Mimi "
I heard Papa from behind me.

I turned and saw him leaning at my room's door frame.

" Hmm "
I replied

" Princess, are you sure you want to go to attend your classes today? "
He asked with a concerned look on his face.

I pursed my lips in what I felt might look like a smile, but apparently it didn't because the concern on his face increased.
So I just stopped trying to smile.

" Yes, Papa. I am sure. "
I replied

Before he could say anything, I turned around and started playing with my bag's zipper.

I heard him heave a sigh
" Ok "
And then he left.

I squeezed my eyes shut and sat on my bed.

It's been more than a week since I.....
Since I felt my World shatter.

This week felt quite similar to the last one, where I had to quarrel between the time running too fast and staying still. Yet it is so very different.

Last week the excitement of having my dreams come true was the reason for my quarrel.
And now it is the abyss of losing my Home.

All I've done this week, as far as I can recollect in between the numb majority of it, was just stay in my room and either fight with myself or cry till my eyes shut.

Yesterday night I decided that it was about time to get up and do something. Because that seems like the only way I can blend myself in a daily routine.

Time doesn't stop for anyone, though it may seem to fluctuate in my mind.

Life doesn't stop for anyone, though it feels completely hollow in my chest.

I had to do something, anything, to get moving and not just lie on my bed and curse myself for every stupid assumption my greedy heart and delusional mind made.

And I knew the perfect way to do that was to get back into my daily routine. At least most of it.

Eat. Sleep. Study. Repeat.

The perfect plan.

That explains the checklist.

I took my bag, my denim jacket, my phone, and my headphones, and started descending downstairs. Towards the awaiting painful eyes of my parents, who are suffering just as much as me, if not more.
Another, and bigger reason for the 'daily routine' plan.