63 : Growing Closer

" That's a super tough question to answer

" That's a super tough question to answer. "
Piku said

" Definitely "
We all agreed

" You gotta pick one, Cupcake. "
Avi said and put a few stray hair behind her ear, making her turn cherry red.

Everyone smiled looking at them.

" Enough. I'll barf. "
Ritz said but everyone gave her a bored look.

I remember the day I met her for the first time a few months back, and how she was an expressionless hard-ass.

Wow, the cat is calling the kettle black.

Anyway, I remember that girl, and she's still that girl but with warmth.

Now I know that she might appear rude and an emotionless robot, but she loves this gang like a family.
And even though she isn't that close to me, given I'm new, she does behave somewhat warmly with me.

So, I know that even though she behaves as if the cute, cuddly, unicorn-y love between Avi and Piku irritates her, we know she's lying. She loves them and their relationship a lot.

" Whatever "
Avi mocked her and poked his tongue out at her.

" Grown ass Child "
Ritz said

" Ok enough.
.
.
.
.
I have a very cute ass "
Avi said

Everyone laughed, even I chuckled.

It seems almost impossible to believe but after Ahana, he's the one I'm closest to.
A huge contrast to the irritation pumping through my vein on a single glance of him, in the beginning.

That asshole grows on you.

" Oh just shut up "
Ritz said

Avi made that constipated face that Ahana thinks looks cute on him, even though I can't see anything other than an expression someone would make on being unable to find a toilet. Ahana calls it his 'puppy face'. Whatever the hell that means.

Anyway, he made that face and looked at Piku, who chuckled and pulled his cheeks.
Believe me, you think you'll find it cringy but somehow you don't. They 𝑎𝑟𝑒 cute together.
Something I'll never confess to or in front of Avi. It'll inflate his ego so much that he'll probably balloon up and fly away, like in some Harry Potter movie.

" Guys. Answer the question will you? "
Viki groaned

" Ok ok "
Avi made a surrendering gesture.
" I'll have to say César Gandía "