23 : 𝑯𝒊𝒔 18th Birthday

The songs added in the middle of the chapter are to help you feel more connected with the content.
Believe me, you'll love it.
---------------------

Exhausted.
Oh my God, we are tired out of our minds.
Especially Avi and Haans.

All we do these days is practice and attend lectures.
The guys are giving their all to the preparation of the tournament. It's only two weeks away.

I'm present at their every practice since it's a habit from the very beginning. I've always been present at his every practice, doesn't matter if I have to eat or study, while I'm on the bleachers.

I had to practice for the dance competition too. How can there be a dance competition, without me participating in it?
Hehehe.....
Just Kidding

So after we reach home, I'll practice my routine. I usually choreograph myself and this time it wasn't going to be any different.
I was going to be doing a semi-classical dance, and I was extremely excited about it since I haven't done it in a long time.
Haans kept bothering me because I wasn't letting him see me practice. I just wanted to surprise him, he wouldn't have expected me to perform a Kathak dance (Indian folk dance).

Other than the dance practice, basketball practice, and lectures, I was also busy with something else.
Something much more important to me.
It was Haans's 18th Birthday in three days.

Haans was so busy with everything that was going on that he had completely forgotten about his birthday.

Anyways Haans's birthday was extremely crucial for me, every year, but this year was important.
Very important
Because it was his 18th Birthday.
A birthday that has been significant in my life for a long time.

Age: 9 years old

" This is beautiful uncle, can we go there? " I asked Saahil uncle with a huge smile.

He laughed and patted my head saying
" Sure Mimi, one day. Right now we have just bought the land and soon we will start the construction. Once it's complete, you and Ansh will inaugurate it, and then we'll spend time there. "