33 : Helpless

~~~~two weeks later~~~~

It was about to strike 12 a.m. and I stood in front of His door, to make sure I'm the first one to wish him Happy Birthday.

Well, I wasn't the only one standing, but everyone made sure that I'll be the first to wish him.

We have been lucky enough to get to spend time with each other while he practiced, just like old times.
I made sure to not miss a single day since it's anyways a rare golden opportunity. It'll be over soon when the fest is over, and my life will be back to its dull, sleepless, and crying phase.
At least I haven't cried these days.

As soon as it struck 12, I barged into his room.
He was standing with his back toward us, looking at something.

Before he could turn, I jumped on his back, making him stumble forward into his bed, with me still clung to him.

He laughed and turned toward me because obviously, he knew who it could be.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY " and I jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly.

He laughed harder and tightly hugged me back
" Thanks, My Ana "

I kissed his both cheeks and whispered holding them in my palms and looking deeply into his eyes
" May all your wishes come true "
And I meant every word of it.

" Just stay by my side, and they will " He said, not breaking the eye contact.

" You both are hazardous to my health. " Ritz said entering the room.

Everybody ran inside and jumped on top of me, who was already lying on him, and laughed like maniacs.
We were a human heap.

Ritz was standing beside us, looking horrified.
Viki held her hand and pulled her on top of us.
" Now it's a group hug. " He said.

She hit him on the back, but then smiled and snuggled into the heap.

" Obviously. Now it feels like a fish market. You guys already made the ruckus, and now you are lying like fish carcasses in a heap. " Saahil uncle said chuckling.

" Is my son alive under there? " Maa asked smirking.

" Very much mom. But I can't say how long it'll last. Ana has gained like two hundred pounds or something. "

I gasped in shock.
" You rotten piece of meat, what did you say? "

" I mean, I feel like concrete under a road roller Ana. " Haans said smirking.

" I'll kill you " and I started punching him as soon as everyone got up from above us.

He was making hurt sounds in between boisterous laughter of his.

I was still punching him when he just pulled me and tightly hugged me to his chest while still lying supine on the bed, and gave a satiated sigh.

" You are perfect. " He whispered and kissed my head.