𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

You can skip if you want, and I know most of you will.........
I do it too...😉

But if you are reading this, thank you so much for choosing my book.

Started on 26𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2021

First and foremost, my favorite romance genre is " Childhood BFFs turned lovers " so I'm excited about this book.

I won't fret about how many reads It'll get. I just wanted to write it down, so I did.

I'm no writer, or even close. I never in my 24 years of life, even thought of being one till I started writing the first chapter i.e. " Red day "

I in fact started reading in March of 2020, before that reading wasn't my thing at all. In fact, I used to think that only intellectual people read and it's not my cup of tea. But I got so immersed in it after starting, that I couldn't stop reading books. I found Wattpad after a few months of reading on Dreame ( some really good books ) and Inkitt.

I was just making a list of good books from Dreame when my hands automatically clicked on the " write a new story " option and I started typing.

This story is soo close to my heart that I can't even express it.
I had this story in my mind since I was a teenager because let's face it, we all create love stories in our heads.

It wasn't just a plot, no, it was a whole story, the twists, the scenes, the emotions, etc., everything.

Of course, a lottt was added while I was typing it down. Like an idea, or a joke, or a scenario just popped into my head and I went ahead with it.

One of the major reasons I didn't write it till now was because I thought I won't be able to express it well, It'll have a lot of loopholes, but as soon as I started typing, it was like my hands just did their work involuntarily.

But after about 24 chapters, I did get writer's block for a few days. I had the main story ready, but the groundwork before that was tough at some places in the story.

Of course, I'm nowhere near the authors I love or whose books I have mentioned in one of my 6-7 booklists on Wattpad, but it wasn't bad as I thought.

Writing the story or scenes didn't require any effort, I just went with my ideas, and as being up till late at night isn't a problem for me, I used to start in the evening and didn't even use to realize that it's 6 or 7 a.m.

The most effort was put into the outfits I had mentioned. You will understand as you continue to read. So, please.....PLEASE......pay attention to her outfits. They play an extremely important role.
I have spent, not hours, but days on them.

And there is mention of a lot of parties or occasions, again you will understand as you continue to read.

I had kept this story in my heart till the age of 24. The only person who knew about it till now is a friend I narrated this to and since she looked interested, I got more descriptive. I even got emotional while narrating a few scenes.
As I said, it's too close to my heart. No other stories that I have in my mind, come even close to this.
Maybe I'll make her read this someday.

Ana's character is basically Me but better.
• Just like me, she's no damsel in distress and can take care of her problems but I can never land a punch or fight as good as her.
In fact, I've never gotten in a physical fight
My words are enough to burn them......😄

• She's obsessed with heels like me, but I share a toxic relationship with them.
I love them, but in return; they only give me pain.

She's a dancer like me and all the A/Ns mentioned below the Dance mentioned chapters are cent percent true. I'm not boasting........because I know some of you might think like that.
Dance really makes me extremely happy. I enter a different realm when I dance.

• A lot of the dialogues mentioned in the conversations Ana has with her mother, are what I use on my mother.
I never help her........Bad girl.
She should be given a medal to keep up with me. But since I'm an only child, she can't get rid of me.

• Ana is energetic but lazy like me. I'm too lazy, and I literally have " Don't want to even move " days like it's mentioned in the chapters.
But I'm energetic when I want to dance or hop around the house.
Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm 24 and I hop around in my house.

• Like me, she loves herself and doesn't give a shit if anybody likes her not.
I love my personality and honesty.
I think I'm gorgeous, just not according to society's beauty standards........☺️
And every girl should love herself.

•Like me she hates guys with anger issues.
So Haans is my ideal guy. But he's stupid too.
I don't have an exact type in guys, be it shy, quiet, introvert, extrovert, the life of the party, goofy, intimidating, great muscular body, no abs or bulks...........anything
As long as they aren't Badboys/ Playboys.
Just can pull off a clean shaved look ..😍
That is why Haans isn't a Badboy.

So you can basically understand she's my clone.

But through Ana, I've expressed a lot of things I couldn't do or I want. Be it trips, or dressing up, etc.
Especially the gowns...🥰

So enough of my rambling.
Go and read the book, then let me know your thoughts.
I hope you won't get bored.

And do share with me how you found it.

Bye...😘