10 : ' Bitch mode ' ON (3)

Ritz's entry15 y

Ritz's entry
15 y.o.

We were sitting in the canteen because our basketball match was about to start in about 45 minutes.

Ana and Piku were eating fries, while I and Avi weren't because we had to play, and in 20 minutes we'll have to go to the locker to start getting ready.

" I really hope you guys win. I'm so excited. " Piku said excitedly.

In a year, she really opened up to us. She's not nervous around us anymore, but her soft and tender behavior was still there.

We have even been to her house many times and spent a great time there. Her mom was so happy to have us over since we were the first friends she brought home in almost 3 years of her school life, and also her parents know about how Ana fought for her, so they love her a lot. Ana loved it.

She anyways had this magical power of being able to convince anyone's parents, but the Kashyaps didn't even need an explanation, as long as they knew Ana was involved.

After a few visits, even I and Avi became their children, especially Avi, being the happy-go-lucky guy he is.

I'm sure Piku's parents can see that Piku and Avi have this hugeeee crush on each other.

" Oh definitely, I'm going to be cheering the loudest. You'll see. " Ana said slightly jumping in her seat, she was damn excited.

She obviously had my jersey on. That has a great backstory.

" I even made a banner for you guys. See it's right over there. " Ana said excitedly and pointed at the table in the corner, which had a huge banner spread out on it. "It's still just a little wet, so I kept it there to dry. "

" Yeah, it looks great. You guys will be able to see the words even from the corner of the court. " Piku said.

Suddenly a girl came and sat on that table and then was about to remove the banner. Ana ran towards her.

" WAIT...... sorry, can you please not move it, this is only the table beside the cooler and I need that banner to dry within 15 minutes, so I can take it to the court. So can you please not remove it from the table. Just 15 minutes, I promise. " Ana pleaded to that girl with a smile.

That girl had literally no expression on her face. She just kept looking at Ana while she was requesting, then heaved a breath and looked down.

Then she looked up again at Ana who was still smiling politely, took hold of the banner, and threw it on the floor. She was so harsh with it that it ripped the banner almost halfway from the middle.