44 : Awkward silences

I reached home, but am still in a foul mood

Not only am I miserable without 𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒔, but I am also extremely mad after the parking lot incident.

I threw my bag on the bed and started pacing to decrease my anger, but it didn't work.
Then I tried doing multiple other things, just to distract myself, but nothing worked.

I was still walking around in my room in exasperation when my gaze fell on the memory wall.

I walked closer to the wall and caressed 𝑯𝒊𝒔 pictures.
I was weeping in no time.

" Why Haans? Why aren't you here?
Why are you so far away from Your Ana?
The same Ana whose name you wouldn't stop chanting in almost every conversation you had. "

I started sobbing loudly.
The only silver lining was that there was no one home, so I could cry as loudly as I want.

I stood by the last picture on the wall, which was of last to last New Year, when we were in the first year of our college.

" It's been more than a year since we have even clicked a picture together Haans.
It's been more than a year since I pasted a picture on this wall.

Where are you?
Don't you miss me at all?
Don't you miss 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒂 at all? "

I spoke to him, looking at the photograph.
The tears just wouldn't stop.

" I miss you Haans.
I really miss you.
Come back to me.

I love you..... "

I sobbed out.

" Please God...
Please help me... "

~~~~~~~~

I was walking out of the campus cafe when I almost bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw a guy standing in front of me.

He was like a bad boy personified.
Like everything you read in a book or see in any series, about a bad boy, he had it all.

The only bad boy personification I had seen till now was Viki, but there was something more deeper about this guy.

He was in all black, top to bottom.
Even his hair and eyes were jet black.

Did a raven throw up on him?

He smiled a small smile at me and said
" Hi "