5 : Second Trouble in Paradise

Well, obviously he didn't, because that's how his second girlfriend came

Palak......

Even thinking about her makes me lose my shit.

Haans met her at a team party he went to, after about six or seven months of his breakup with Avantika. It was a party thrown on the occasion of a new 'Center' player joining our Basketball Team. And Haans, being the Captain, had to show up.
He had begged me to go with him but I didn't want to. He even used our stupid signed contract of ' We'll do anything the other says, without any questions asked, when the Contract is brought up ', that we signed after secretly watching 'Udta Punjab' at the tender age of twelve.

The story of how it came into existence is stupider.

We were at the tender age of twelve.
Our parents had gone for a meeting that the people from our street were to attend, don't know why. So we were waiting for ' Avenger: Age of Ultron ', which was to air in some time, after 'Udta Punjab'. So we had the channel running, which meant we were watching the remaining one-fourth of the said movie.
When the movie ended, we just sat still, scared out of our wits, not so hyped to watch 'Avengers' anymore.
After discussing our fears regarding Drugs, we came up with the stupid idea of the signed contract so we can save each other from any bad habits.
And after our parents found out we had watched that movie.......oh boy, well let's just say we'll remember it for a lifetime.

Anyways, as I was saying...
He brought up the contract, then I was the one begging. I was having a 'Bored to even move day'. Yes, I have those days once every few weeks.

After a lottttt of begging, he gave in and decided that he will come back in an hour or so.
Oh, how I wished that I never said no.

Palak was a bitch to me in every way possible.
She used to hate me for being close to Haans.
I guess every girlfriend will be.
But I was with him since we were in diapers, obviously, I meant much much more than her to Haans.

Anyways, their relationship was a time pass for Haans.
She tried hitting on him at the party, but he didn't reciprocate, but then in the next few days, she somehow convinced him with ' There's no harm in trying, we both are single, might as well give it a shot ' and Haans thought why not.
It was just a 'meh' decision for him.
Still, she was his girlfriend, so he would respect her and her choices.

He came home that evening.
" Hey Ana, you remember that girl I told you about, that's present everywhere I go and keeps asking me out? "

" Ya, your Janice, "
I said grumpily.

He chuckled and said
" Yeah, I just saw her again, she -"

" That witch, where did you see her, let me go down there and teach her a lesson. "
I said getting off my bed and pulling up my sleeves. I was in the mood to rip her face now.

He was baffled by my sudden action and huffing like a WWE fighter, and after a few seconds burst out laughing.
I waited for him to stop and tell me the address.