11 : The New Guy (4)

I and Ana decided to go to her house first today since Mom would be present at my house, and we can't let her see Ana in this condition

So we entered her house using our keys.
The moment we entered, we were in for a surprise, well more like the shock of our lifetime.

Not only 1 but all 4 of them were sitting in the living room.

They heard the door open so they turned towards us with smiles, but then it vanished as soon as they saw Ana's face.

After a heartbeat all 4 of them rushed towards us, asking questions left and right, at a mile per minute speed.
They were all frantic, concern dripping from their faces.

Then Rajat uncle put his hand around Ana's shoulders and guided her to the couch.
Mom ran to the kitchen, maybe to get water for Ana.
Dad took her bag from her and carried it.
While Sexy was consoling her to tell them what happened.

They made her sit down and asked if she was okay.
While Mom ran out of the kitchen, made Ana drink water, and held an icepack against her cheek.

After everyone was a little calmer, Ana slowly got up from between them, saying she was fine, held my hand, and made me sit with her on the single couch, in front of where all 4 of them were sitting, looking expectantly at us.

Ana started explaining to them what happened, but now she was intelligent enough to not look all proud and excited.
My reaction must have made her understand what a stupid decision that was.

After she completed the story with the man's arrest, it was complete chaos.
All 4 of them yell and tell Ana that she's stupid, or it's synonyms.

Dad was extremely mad, he was on the phone, speaking to the commissioner, making sure that the man stays locked.

Uncle Rajat was disappointedly shaking his head.

Sexy was mumbling how much stupider can Ana get.

But then, the most unexpected reaction came next.

" AHANA KAPOOR " Mom yelled at Ana with so much fury, everybody whipped their heads at her in shock.

My mom is the least angry person you'll ever meet.
Sure she gets angry with me and dad, but still, she's a very chill person.
But for Ana, she's a complete ' angel, dipped in sugar, living in a house made of candy ' sweet.
She has NEVER in 15 years of our lives, been angry with Ana, and definitely not yelled at her.

Boy......

" Do you think you are Black Widow or something? Is it because of those Avenger movies you watch, that you think you can beat Assassins or something now?
What do you plan on doing next, join a Mafia gang? Should we buy guns for you now? Why did you stop on that, you could have mutilated him? Maybe tomorrow your face will be pasted in the ' MOST WANTED ' list of newspapers because of some bank robbery or a killing spree you went on. You might as well start carrying knives with you to school because obviously enrolling you in a safe school isn't doing the job, you even found a brawling corner in this country's highest reputed school. You want to be known as the school thug, huh, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?? " Mom was growling like a she-wolf and then shouted at the end.