A/N ( Imp. to read )

Hi guys, thanks for giving this book a chance, don't worry I won't bore you, I just want to share some important pointers to pay attention to.

• Pay close attention to Ana's outfits. They play an important role.

• Definitely listen to the music added in between the chapters, it's important for setting the mood. Believe me, you WILL LOVE IT.
I would love if you heard the music at the top of the chapters too, since they are related to the chapter's content. You'll have a better reading experience.

• This book isn't a Frozen fanfiction, and definitely not a ship for " Prince Hans and Princess Anna " ..........oh god no......... she's better off with Kristoff.

• Haans and Ana mean a lot to each other, they were together since they were born so they are very protective and love each other extremely, so if you think in some scenes that they are being dramatic then you are mistaken because they have a soul connection so that is pretty obvious.

• I, in no way, like weak female leads so Ana isn't one. But if while reading you feel like that, then remember that they can, in No way afford to lose each other, it'll be like losing a body part. So she can't let go just like that, especially on a relationship that's so pure and special. But that doesn't make her weak. Nobody in the world would like to lose something so precious.

Please keep in mind that though the story is from a 17-year-old's perspective, it's 24-year-old writing it so there will be mention of shows that would be older than Ana's time like GOT, and shows from " The Golden Era " of Disney (e.g. Wizards Of Waverly Place, etc. )

And definitely a lot of mention of Avengers and F.R.I.E.N.D.S.