H-19

I'm scanning the room, trying to see if Johnny and Ashley are anywhere to be found, while Violet leads me by the hand back to our table.

I can't believe we just fucked in the bathroom.

God, it was so good. I've wondered what it would be like to have her for awhile now. The way her body was reacting to me was incredible, like nothing I've ever felt before. Watching her face as she orgasmed around me was intoxicating, I want to do it over and over.

I have to stop thinking about it or I'm going to make myself hard again.

We make it back to the table and Violet slides into the booth, dragging me with her. She takes a drink of water, her hand still trembling slightly and I smile to myself. I look up and find Emily staring at us with her eyebrows raised.

"So you two both punch someone in the face and then go fuck in the bathroom? That's hardcore." Emily's words surprise Violet and she chokes on her water, coughing a few times before looking at me with wide eyes.

I roll my lips into my mouth and try not to laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone could hear her, she was being loud as fuck. Not that I'm complaining.

"They actually had to turn the music up, to drown out the sounds coming from the bathroom." Ava informs us and I can't stop the laugh that bubbles up from my chest.

Violet whacks my shoulder and buries her face in her hands from embarrassment.

"I want to die." She mumbles into her hands and I throw my arm over her shoulders and pull her into me. She hides her face in my chest and I kiss the top of her head.

"Are they gone?" I whisper to Em over the table.

She nods her head yes. "They left together."

"Of course they did." I shake my head in disbelief.

"Okay." Violet pops up from underneath my arm, smoothing her hair down. "I need a drink."

"I'm on it!" Emily leaps up from the table and walks over to the bar, joining Ava who looks like she's flirting with the bartender.

"Is that okay?" Violet asks, still tucked under my arm, and I turn to look at her.

"Is what okay?" I ask, confused.

"If I drink?"

"You don't need my permission, Vi." I smile at her and shake my head.

"Well it's just- you don't drink, and you're driving and I don't want to be rude."

"Having a good time, is not being rude, Vi." I take my arm off of her shoulders and rest my hand on her thigh instead. "I want you to have fun. Don't worry about me."

She nods at me and Emily returns to the booth with a tray full of stuff and she slides a shot and a mixed drink across the table to Violet. I watch her toss the shot back, scrunching up her face a little when she swallows, before she downs the entire mixed drink in one go.

"Oh, I love her." Emily mutters, watching Violet, and I smile at her.

I stand up out of the booth to let Violet past me and Emily grabs her hand to pull her to the dance floor. She takes a few steps away from me but quickly turns around and stands on her tiptoes to place a gentle kiss on my cheek before disappearing into the crowd with our friend.

I exhale heavily and sit back down in the booth, watching her dance under the purple lights. She looks so beautiful, so happy, and I probably look insane smiling to myself alone. She looks back at me, our eyes locking, and she motions at me with her finger to come dance with her. If it was anyone else I would immediately say no, but I roll my eyes and stand up from the booth to join her.