60

"Are you sure we're allowed in?"

"Yes, Vi, for the hundredth time, I'm sure you'll be let into the bar." Harry rolls his eyes and shuts the car door behind me. I stumble a little on the uneven pavement and hold onto his arm for support.

"You'd think with the shots we took at the house, she'd be less nervous." Niall chimes in from behind us as we walk up to the entrance to a club.

"Is it not weird that we are ages nineteen to twenty and very confidently walking up to a bar?" I ask to no one in particular, digging around in my tiny clutch for my ID.

"No, American." Niall mocks, saying it almost like a slur and I stick my tongue out at him. Harry grabs the bag out of my hand and smoothly pulls my ID out to hand to me.

"You say that like we didn't sneak into places before." He smirks at me and holds his ID up to the bouncer and I mirror him, doing the same.

We are let in without a hitch and a rush of excitement floods through me when I hear the bass vibrating, the speakers blasting a song that I don't recognize. I grab Mia's hand and pull her into me so our faces are just an inch apart.

"Dance with me!" I practically yell at her over the music. She nods her head excitedly and tosses her clutch at Niall before she pulls me to the dance floor with her.

The song ends and another that I don't recognize starts to play, but it doesn't matter because I am buzzed. Mia drapes her arms over my shoulders and I slip one of my legs in between hers as we sway to the music.

"How are you feeling?" Mia asks with her mouth close to my ear. "Was drinking a good idea?"

"I feel fine!" I tell her honestly. "I've been super on edge so far this trip, I just want to let loose and have fun."

"Say no more, baby cakes." Mia giggles and grabs my hand. She spins me around so that my back is to her and grabs my hips to press herself up against me, grinding us together along with the beat.

I glance over to a booth in the corner and find the boys sitting together, seemingly talking, but I lock eyes with Harry. His gaze sends a shiver down my spine and I glance over to find Niall undressing Mia with his eyes.

"We're going to give them ideas if we keep this up." I giggle and turn around to face Mia, throwing my arm over her shoulder.

"Mm, is that so bad?" Mia mumbles, her mouth so close to mine I can feel her breath on my lips.

"You are a bad influence, Amelia." I giggle and peck her lips quickly.

She giggles back and we continue to dance and grind on one another, fully aware that the boys are watching us. I throw my head back and her hands grip my hips as we sway.

All of a sudden her touch leaves me completely and my eyes fly open to find Niall with his arms wrapped around her in bear hug, physically picking her up to move her away from me. My view is cut off shortly and replaced with a black button down and gold cross dangling in my face.

"You girls are drunk for two seconds and are already plotting against us." Harry slurs his words slightly when he speaks, catching me off guard a little.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I giggle and he grabs my hand, spinning me around so that my ass is pressed up against him.

"If you're going to grind on anyone, my love," he growls in my ear, causing goosebumps to raise all over my body. "it's going to be me."

"Mmm." I hum, leaning my head back against his chest. "Are you jealous...and a little drunk?"

"While you and Mia were making out," he says jokingly. "Ni and I had a few shots."