31

"Could you actually be any louder?" I whisper to Harry sarcastically as we slowly climb the creaky stairs in my house.

"I'm doing my best, okay?" He murmurs, trying to step as lightly as possible. "I thought your dad liked me, why do we have to be so quiet anyway?"

"He does like you, but that doesn't mean he'd like me sneaking you into my bedroom at eleven-thirty p.m.." I say quietly and take his hand as we reach the top of the steps.

When we finally make it into the safety of my room, I pull Harry in behind me. I quickly shut the door and lock it.

"I haven't been here in awhile." Harry mutters, taking a seat on my bed as his eyes wander around the room.

For some reason, the energy is incredibly different when Harry is in my room compared to when I'm in his. Everything seems so much smaller. It feels more vulnerable for me. There's band posters on my wall, old journals on my bookshelf, pictures of old friends in the trash bin. Pieces of me are scattered around this room and I know that Harry takes in every single part of it.

"Why are you shy all of a sudden?" Harry wonders, leaning back on my mattress on his hands, his legs spread in front of him. He's watching me stand in the middle of my own room like an idiot, picking at my fingernail polish. "Come here."

I slowly take a few steps toward Harry until I'm standing between his knees. He wraps his hands around the back of my thighs and lifts me up to straddle him as we sit on the bed.

"Talk to me." He mumbles, his lips tracing over the skin of my shoulder as he leaves soft kisses. His fingers brush my hair away from my face.

"It feels so different when we're here." I tell him truthfully. He pauses and pulls back from me slightly to look at my face, but his hand never leaves it's place on my back. "I should feel more at ease in my own house, but I'm not. I feel more relaxed when we are anywhere but here. There's like a nervous energy here, or something."

"What makes you nervous, baby? Hmm?" Harry hums, his lips brushing over the skin on my neck. "Is it me?"

"N-no." I lie a little, uttering the words breathlessly. His hands spread wide over my back as he presses me into him. He plants hot kisses down my neck and pulls the collar of my sweater down to expose more skin on my shoulder for him to explore.

"Don't be shy with me, baby." Harry whispers, his other hand slowly sliding up my thigh. "I want to make you feel good. I want to make you feel safe, cared for."

He grips my hip in one hand and slowly guides me to grind on him. I can feel how hard he is underneath me and I moan quietly at the pressure between my legs.

"You deserve to be cherished." His right hand snakes up beneath my sweater as his left continues to circle my hips against his. He gently palms my breast over my bra, causing my hips to buck involuntarily into him. He groans softly, muttering, "I want to fucking worship you."

Harry stands up from the bed, with me still attached to the front of him, and he turns us around to gently lay me back on the mattress. His words are sweet and putting me at ease, but his hands all over me has an ache burning between my legs.

His hand trails down my stomach to the button of my jeans, he pops it open and slips his hand into my pants. I moan softly when his fingers brush over my clit, rubbing small circles as he continues to kiss me.

He swallows each whine and moan that falls out of my mouth. I push the hem of his shirt up his back, begging for him to take it off so that I can feel more of him. His eyes open mid kiss, he smiles softly against my mouth and allows my hands to keep moving the fabric up higher and higher until I'm pulling it over his head and tossing it to the floor.