22

We've been driving for a few minutes in silence, Harry's hand resting on my thigh. I'm trying to ignore the ache between my legs, but the way his fingers are rubbing my inner thigh is proving that to be very difficult. I shift in my seat a little and cross my legs, Harry's hand now trapped between them.

"You okay?" He asks, noticing how uncomfortable I look.

"No." I say honestly, grinning slightly when a mischievous thought takes over. "I'm fucking dripping wet."

He whole body tenses at my words and his eyes flick to his hand that's between my thighs. I uncross my legs, allowing his hand to travel further up.

"Oh yeah?" He murmurs, his voice deep and rough.

"Yeah." I unbutton my pants and slide the zipper down, grabbing his hand and guiding his fingers under the jean material and over the black lace covering me.

He groans softly and I spread my legs further apart when his fingers start to circle my clit over the lace. He pulls my underwear to the side and slides his two fingers from my clit to my vagina and moans when he feels how wet I am. He grips the steering wheel so tight with his left hand that his knuckles are white. He plunges two fingers inside me and I moan his name loudly. His eyes travel to his hand in my pants, but I push his face back forward.

"Eyes on the road, Styles." I scold him and quickly moan again when he curls his fingers inside of me.

"How the fuck am I supposed to look at the road, when you're making sounds like that." He curls his fingers inside of me again and my back arches off the seat as I whine his name. My eyes are closed but I feel the car drift to the left and then jerk back to the correct side.

"I'm gonna crash this fucking car." Harry mumbles to himself and I giggle when he turns down a dirt road and parks us behind a tree to shield us from the view of anyone driving by. "Come here, now."

I take my seatbelt off and straddle Harry's thighs in the driver's seat. My ass hits the steering wheel and the horn honks, making us both jump. We burst into laughter and Harry slides us over into the middle of the bench to give us more room.

"You're a fucking tease, you know that?" He mumbles with his lips against my neck. His hands roam underneath my sweater to play with my hard nipples under the lace of my bra. I groan and grind myself against him slightly. "Making me finger your wet pussy, but I can't watch."

I whine in his ear at the filthy words coming out of his mouth and keep circling myself against him, the knot in my belly winding tighter and tighter.

"There's still dirt on your knees from sucking my cock, and you already want me inside of you again." He rips the sweater from my body and attaches his mouth to the top of my breast, sucking a hickey on my skin.

"Oh my god, Harry."

"Yeah?" He grips my ass with one hand and slips the other back into the front of my pants. His mouth falls open slightly as he rubs my clit again. "You're a mess, Vi. So wet."

I nod my head frantically in response, unable to find words with his fingers circling me hastily.

"You want me to take care of you, pretty girl?"

"Please." I whine and tear his shirt from his body before standing up on the floorboard to pull my jeans and underwear down my legs.

He lifts his hips from the seat to pull his jeans and boxers down. His erection smacks against his stomach and he hisses from the contact. He pulls a condom out of his back pocket and rolls it on before he grabs the back of my thighs, guiding me to straddle him again.