28

I smile smugly to myself as I wade in the water, knowing that Harry has been filled with jealousy since watching me flirt with the bartender.

I didn't say anything too out of line, not that it even matters. Just something about how I had only ever tried a different kind of sex on the beach and wanted to see if the drink lived up to the name.

When his hand ran down my arm as I pulled away, I knew Harry would be livid that he touched me. In the moment I didn't care though. One of my favorite things is getting Harry worked up. It's just so easy.

I turn back to face the beach just in time to watch Harry toss the remainder of his drink onto Brian, the bartender.

My mouth falls open in shock, although I'm not sure why- It's clear Brian wants to fuck me, and that he thought it would be easy, since I was playing dumb and horny at the bar. I knew Harry was mad that he came over to us. In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have left them.

I begin my trek out of the ocean and up the sand back toward Harry. Brian is now walking back up to the bar, covered in sticky alcohol and holding Harry's empty glass.

Harry can be jealous all he wants, but he doesn't have to act like such an asshole. It's not like Brian really tried anything with me, or that I would allow it.

I'm fuming mad as I stalk up behind Harry, shoving his shoulder to get his attention. He slowly turns around, the stupid smirk on his face is soon gone when his eyes land on me.

"What the fuck was that about?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest in annoyance.

"He was just-"

"Did you throw your drink on him?"

"Violet." Harry mutters through clenched teeth. His guard is going up because mine has. "He was being a prick, I just wanted him to leave."

"Did you ask him to leave?"

"No."

"Maybe next time you should start with that, instead of making us look like jackasses." I bend down to pick up my stuff and throw my t-shirt over my head. I slip on my flip flops and head toward the hotel, embarrassed over the scene Harry's drink throwing, and now our argument, has caused.

I just want to go back to our room.

"Maybe you should ask me why I was angry at him." Harry mutters when he catches up to me in the parking lot, the rest of our stuff balled up in his hands.

"You're jealous."

"Of course I'm fucking jealous." Harry scoffs as we enter the elevator. "Baby, everyone who sees you wants to fuck you- but that's not it, it's the way he spoke about you that set me off."

"What do you mean?" I exhale and lean back against the wall of the elevator, turning to look at him while he presses buttons on the keypad.

"He said you were stupid," he pauses, turning to face me while leaning against the opposite wall. "but you have a nice rack, so what did that matter?"

"That's it?!" I laugh in disbelief and Harry's eyes widen at my reaction. "Baby, I've been called worse by better. That is nothing."

"Well, I didn't fucking like it." He grumbles, annoyed.

"My big protector." I pout my bottom lip out at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off." He mumbles and I smirk at him, enjoying getting under his skin.

It's nice that Harry felt the need to defend me, but it doesn't change the fact that I can handle myself and that he made a big fucking scene over nothing.